Summer is on the way and what better way to welcome it than with crochet? Our next crochet-a-long with the CAL Central groups on Facebook and Ravelry is inspired by some of our favorite summer activities. This post includes all the information you’ll need to join us and will be regularly updated with links throughout the CAL, so read on for details!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
How the Summer Activities CAL works
I’ve teamed up with 7 other designers to share 8 free crochet patterns inspired by summer activities. Every week during the CAL, we’ll highlight a different activity with a new crochet pattern.
How to join the Summer Activities CAL
- You can join in by crocheting the patterns as you have time.
- Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #calcentralcrochet on all social media.
- If you’d like to chat with other crocheters, join our Facebook or Ravelry groups.
- Each week, our featured designer will be available to answer questions in our groups and to share some of their other work with you.
- By the end of the CAL you’ll have up to 8 beautiful projects.
- Worried about missing out on new patterns? I’ll include each week’s pattern in my weekly newsletter. You can sign up here.
Summer Activities CAL 2017 Schedule
Each week, this schedule will be updated to link you to the latest pattern.
- May 22 – Picnic with American Crochet.
- May 29 – Poolside with Creative Threads by Leah.
- June 5 – Camping with The Unraveled Mitten.
- June 12 – Picking Flowers with Underground Crafter (that’s me).
- June 19 – Farmers’ Market with Stitches ‘N’ Scraps.
- June 26 – Party with Goddess Crochet.
- July 3 – Beach with Divine Debris.
- July 10 – Playing in the Sunshine with Stitches ‘N’ Scraps.
Will you be joining us for the Summer Activities CAL? Feel free to use this button for your Ravelry projects and on social media!