It’s our first official Crafty Love Link Party of the fall. I don’t know about you, but this is prime “holiday crafting” season for me. I’ve even started a new series of weekly roundups sharing gift ideas. You can find the first two here and here. I’m looking forward to seeing your seasonal creations.
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our twenty-sixth Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Super Easy Autumn Coasters by Crochet Memories: Cylinda’s free crochet pattern for pretty cotton coasters would make a great addition to the table for your next holiday meal.
- Sassy Autumn Ribbed Cowl by Nana’s Crafty Home: Tonya’s free crochet pattern for a textured, buttoned cowl includes video tutorials.
- Kitchen Scrubby by CAAB Crochet: Esther’s free crochet pattern for a textured scrubby is designed to be an eco-friendly replacement to your kitchen sponge.
- How To Crochet a Sea Shell by Olena Huffmire Designs: Olena’s video tutorial for an amigurumi sea shell could be used as a standalone project or added to a mobile.
- A Tale of a Cardigan Collar by Knit Read Pray: Laura shares her process for modifying the collar of a premium knitted cardigan pattern.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter” quote=”Share your latest projects on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!