The past few weeks have been officially cold enough to enjoy wearing my favorite fall crocheting and knitting projects. Do you have a favorite project you’ve made for yourself? I hope so, since far too many crafters seem to give away, donate, or sell all of their handmade goodies!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our twenty-seventh Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Peppermint Coasters by The Purple Poncho: Carolyn’s free crochet pattern would make a great winter holiday gift or decoration.
- Rose Quartz Square by Posh Pooch Designs: Sara’s free crochet pattern includes a video tutorial.
- Starting Winter Knits by Season Knits: Mary shares her latest knitting projects, including the Winter Warm Baby Jacket premium pattern.
- Be Weaving Cowl by Nana’s Crafty Home: Tonya’s free crochet pattern includes video tutorials.
- LouLou Kiss Hood Scarf by Lilia Craft Party: Lilia’s knitting pattern is available for sale on Etsy.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter” quote=”Share your latest projects on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!