It’s that time of year when people are knee-deep in holiday crafting, including me! I wish everyone luck in finishing their projects on time while avoiding repetitive stress injuries.
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our twenty-eighth Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Misty Morning Triangle Scarf Shawlette by Nana’s Crafty Home: Tonya’s free crochet pattern has great textures and is finished with a pom pom edging.
- Simple Vintage Blanket by The Purple Poncho: Carolyn’s free crochet pattern has combines a classic stitch pattern with a cozy, super bulky yarn.
- Granny Square Angel Ornament by Posh Pooch Designs: This free crochet pattern by Sara includes a video tutorial and progress photos.
- Autumn Chill Wrap Shawl by Posh Pooch Designs: Sara’s free crochet pattern for an openwork shawl includes a video tutorial.
- Granny Filet Square Afghan by Maria’s Blue Crayon: Maria’s free crochet pattern for a blanket is made in one piece so there’s no joining.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter” quote=”Share your latest projects on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!
Marie from Underground Crafter
Jessie from Jessie At Home