Welcome to our first Crafty Love Link Party of 2018. I hope your New Year has been great so far and I wish that it just keeps on improving. Jessie and I are so excited to see what you come up with to share with us in 2018. We love checking out your projects!
Do you have any crafty plans for 2018? I want to do more knitting than I did in 2017 (and, hopefully, just as much crochet and other crafts).
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our twenty-ninth Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Unicorn Ornament by 5 Little Monsters: Erica’s free crochet pattern makes a fun softie for year-round use, too.
- Just Peachy by Nana’s Crafty Home: Tonya’s free hat crochet pattern includes a video tutorial for special stitches.
- Sankaku Wrist Warmers by Knitting and so on: Sybil’s free crochet pattern is a companion to her free knitting pattern for the Triangulation Wrist Warmers.
- Cubine Blanket by Häkelfieber: Sandra shares her version of the Cubine Blanket, a free crochet pattern by Magdalene Lee.
- Desert Scavenger Hat by Knit’s All Folks!: Monica’s free post-apocalyptic knitting pattern is available in 3 child and adult sizes.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter” quote=”Share your latest projects on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!