Welcome to another Crafty Love Link Party. I’m really excited about this month’s party because I can’t wait to share my latest project: the Hummingbird Hat and Baby Bird Blanket Knit-a-Long. If you’re a knitter, I hope you’ll join in this fun KAL with a pattern designed to meet the donation requirements of one of my favorite charities.
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our thirty-third Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Lace Pinwheel Mandala Doily by Crochet Memories: Cylinda’s free crochet pattern for a doily would make a great Mother’s Day gift.
- La Chocolatière Mitts by Knitting and So On: Sybil’s free crochet pattern for ripple mitts would be great to wear in transitional weather.
- Abigail Flip Flop Doll by Stuck with Ewe: Maria’s free crochet pattern makes an adorable doll.
- Mia the Frog by Grace and Yarn: Stephanie’s free crochet pattern makes an amigurumi frog.
- How To Crochet the Star Stitch by Stuck with Ewe: Maria’s tutorial teaches a classic crochet stitch pattern.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects, tips, WIPs, tutorials, and patterns on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter #crafts #crochet #knitting #sewing #quilting” quote=”Share your latest projects, tips, WIPs, tutorials, and patterns on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!
Marie from Underground Crafter
Jessie from Jessie At Home
1 thought on “Crafty Love Link Party 33 (May, 2018)”
Thank you for a lovely Link Party. I found your page through Linda’s Crafty Corner. Best wishs. M