This month’s Crafty Love Link Party is going live while Jessie and I are in the middle of a heat wave. As is my tradition, I have to work on a large crochet project for a deadline. It wouldn’t be summer without that, right? I hope you are staying cool and crafting, where ever you are visiting from. This month’s link party features five free crochet patterns that were the most popular posts from last month.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our thirty fifth Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party. All five are free crochet patterns.
- Sunny Stripes Patio Pillow by Winding Road Crochet: Lindsey’s free crochet pattern works up quickly in bulky (#5) weight yarn.
- Summer Day Bag by Winding Road Crochet: Lindsey’s free crochet pattern uses easy to attach rope handles.
- Pentagonal Mesh Market Bag by Salty Pearl Crochet: Katie’s free crochet pattern may become your new summer bag staple.
- Let the Sunshine Sunhat by My Hobby is Crochet: Kinga’s free crochet pattern includes instructions for stiffening the hat.
- Dahlia Palm Scrubby by My Hobby is Crochet: Kinga’s free crochet pattern for a textured scrubby includes helpful stitch photos to guide you through the project.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects, tips, WIPs, tutorials, and patterns on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter #crafts #crochet #knitting #sewing #quilting #cricut” quote=”Share your latest projects, tips, WIPs, tutorials, and patterns on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!