It’s hard to believe that fall is just around the corner. I’m getting back into making yarny gifts for the holidays. If you’re thinking ahead, too, you may want to check out my latest crochet-a-long, the Phoenix Shawl CAL.
If you’re looking for something more holiday-specific, you may want to see this teaser post for the fourth annual Holiday Stashdown CAL, which starts in September.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our thirty-sixth Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party, including free crochet and knitting patterns.
- Sunny Bolero by Joy in Motion Crochet: Janne’s free crochet pattern makes a beautiful lacy top that’s perfect for the rest of summer.
- Mock Orange by Yarn Diet: Mary shares the inspiration behind her free knitting pattern for the Philedelphus Shawl, published in Knotions.
- Everything Beachy Bag by Nana’s Crafty Home: Tonya’s free crochet pattern makes a crossbody sling bag.
- Rainbow Hearts Bottle Holder by Goddess Crochet: Joanna’s free crochet pattern makes a decorative tote for carrying around a water bottle.
- Gingerbread House Crochet Along by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts: Nicki’s crochet along is over, but you can still get the free crochet pattern for the Gingerbread House.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects, tips, WIPs, tutorials, and patterns on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter #crafts #crochet #knitting #sewing #quilting #cricut” quote=”Share your latest projects, tips, WIPs, tutorials, and patterns on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!