It’s September and (in my mind, at least), that means the handmade holiday season has officially started! I’m celebrating with two crochet alongs: the fourth annual Holiday Stashdown CAL and the Halloween CAL. Feel free to join in or spread the word!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our 37th Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Rubber Rooms and Ravelry by 2 Hearts & 2 Wheels: Kelley shares how she turns to creative exploits when she’s bored. She shares some of her best crochet work, including a roundup of her patterns available for sale on Ravelry.
- Soft Easy Crochet Shawl by Joy of Motion Crochet: Janne’s free crochet pattern is a great piece for transitioning to fall weather.
- Easy Holiday Ornament by Posh Pooch Designs: Get ready for the winter holidays with Sara’s free crochet pattern. It includes video and photo tutorials, too.
- Halloween Blanket by Maria’s Blue Crayon: Though the crochet along has ended, the free crochet pattern is still available for you to make in time for Halloween.
- Moonlit Arches Shawl by Goddess Crochet: Joanna’s free crochet pattern for a triangular shawl includes styling tips.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects, tips, WIPs, tutorials, and patterns on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter #crafts #crochet #knitting #sewing #quilting #cricut” quote=”Share your latest projects, tips, WIPs, tutorials, and patterns on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!