Spring is on the way and I’m hoping to see a little more green soon. I decided to search the web for beautiful green shawls and bring some green to you! Today’s roundup includes 24 free crochet patterns for green shawls, but of course each of these designs could be crocheted in any colors. I’ve included rectangular, triangular, and crescent shawls.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links. All photos are © the respective designers and publishers and are used with permission.
24 Free Crochet Patterns for Green Shawls
Roundup by Underground Crafter
Green reminds me of spring, but it’s also a great color for fall! And, if green isn’t your color, you can always pick your favorite yarn to make any one of these beautiful shawls!
Left column, from top to bottom:
- Wedding Rings Fling Shawl by Crochet Kim: This rectangular lace shawl includes both written and charted instructions.
- Gemstone Lace Shawl by The Lavender Chair: This lacy shawl is made with a self-striping yarn.
- Julie Shawl by Jessie At Home: This triangular shawl is made with one skein of fingering weight yarn.
- Decorus Shawl by Joy of Motion: This triangular shawl is made in three colors.
- My Story Shawl by Look At What I Made: This triangular shawl is made with a self-striping yarn and includes both written and charted instructions.
Second column, from top to bottom:
- Dixie Charm Shawl by ELK Studio: This lacy triangular shawl has an edging to add a perfect finishing touch.
- Pom Pom Happiness Shawl by Wilmade: This deceptively simple triangular shawl includes a video tutorial.
- Greenery Wrap by Left in Knots: This lacy shawl uses a simple two-row repeat.
- Poison Ivy Wrap by Suvi’s Crochet: This shawl has pineapple motifs set against a double crochet background.
- Flatiron Shawl by Stitch & Hustle: This striped triangle shawl includes written and charted instructions.
Center column, from top to bottom:
- Tasha Shawl by Divine Debris: This is a great pattern for Tunisian crochet beginners and it includes linked tutorials.
- Friendship Shawl by Crochet Kim: This textured, rectangular shawl is worth the challenge!
- Mermaid Fade Shawl via AllFreeCrochet: This lacy rectangular shawl uses multiple colors to create a faded striped look.
- Woodland Cabin Wrap via AllFreeCrochet: This rectangular shawl uses two large buttons to create many styling possibilities.
- Tina’s Day to Night Shawl by Underground Crafter: This easy peasy triangular shawl is a great project to help a beginner learn increases and decreases.
Fourth column, from top to bottom:
- Chevron Waves Lacy Wrap by Marly Bird: This long rectangular shawl is made with a self-striping yarn.
- Hop Shawlette via AllFreeCrochet: This triangular shawlette pattern is charted, but it also includes photo and video tutorials if you don’t read crochet stitch symbols.
- Spring Shawl by Crochet Kim: This airy, rectangular shawl is a broomstick lace pattern.
- Friendship Shawl via AllFreeCrochet: This lacy, rectangular wrap makes a wonderful prayer or comfort shawl.
- Aran Toggle Wrap via AllFreeCrochet: This textured wrap can be worn as a cardigan with toggle buttons
Right column, from top to bottom:
- October Shawl via AllFreeCrochet: This shawl has a sleeve on one side to keep it from falling off your shoulders and a beautiful scalloped edging.
- Amazing Grace Angel Wing Shawl by Beatrice Ryan Designs: This beautiful crescent wrap is made with a self-striping yarn.
- Simple Lace Isosceles Shawl by Underground Crafter: This triangular shawl can be adapted for any thickness of yarn with an appropriately sized hook.
- Stauffer Shawl by KT and the Squid: This asymmetrical triangular Tunisian crochet shawl shows off the beauty of a special skein of yarn.