The Halloween Crochet Along is the fourth crochet along of 2019 hosted in the CAL Central Facebook and Ravelry groups. We’ve brought together ten of the top crochet designers out there to bring you free crochet patterns for Halloween. Three of our favorite companies are providing prizes for our end-of-CAL giveaway. Join us to make spooky Halloween-themed projects, chat with other crocheters, and enter to win fabulous prizes!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
This is the main post for 2019 Halloween Crochet Along. Read on for more details including:
- How the 2019 Halloween Crochet Along Works,
- How To Join the 2019 Halloween CAL,
- 2019 Halloween Crochet Along Schedule,
- 2019 Halloween CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway Prizes, and
- Enter the 2019 Halloween CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway.
How the 2019 Halloween Crochet Along Works
Every Monday and Thursday from August 29 through September 30, 2019, we’ll share a free crochet pattern for Halloween-themed project. These patterns include decorations, toys, costume elements, and more. You can make spooky Halloween-themed projects to keep, for gifts, to sell, or to donate to charity while chatting with other crocheters in our groups and entering to win giveaway prizes!
Yarnspirations and Red Heart, Kingfisher Bags, and MorgansMane have provided us with some amazing prizes for our end-of-CAL giveaway. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway at the end of this post by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, October 17, 2019!
How To Join the 2019 Halloween CAL
- You can join in by crocheting the patterns as you have time.
- Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #CALCentral and #HalloweenCAL2019 on all social media.
- If you’d like to chat with other crocheters, join the CAL Central Crochet Facebook group, or visit this thread in the CAL Central Ravelry group.
- By the end of the CAL, you’ll have up to 10 spooky Halloween projects.
- Use this button below on your Ravelry project pages or elsewhere on social media. Right click (on desktop) or tap and hold (on mobile) to save.
2019 Halloween Crochet Along Schedule
This list will be updated during the CAL to include links to each pattern as it is released.
- August 29: Announcement and End-of-CAL Giveaway Information (you are here)
- August 29: Pattern 1 by Underground Crafter
- September 2: Pattern 2 by 3amgracedesigns
- September 5: Pattern 3 by American Crochet
- September 9: Pattern 4 by Hooked for Life Publishing
- September 12: Pattern 5 by Creative Crochet Workshop
- September 16: Pattern 6 by Stitches n Scraps
- September 19: Pattern 7 by Oombawka Design
- September 23: Pattern 8 by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- September 26: Pattern 9 by Jessie At Home
- September 30: Pattern 10 by Divine Debris
- Crochet at your own pace.
- October 17, 2019: Deadline for entering the end-of-CAL giveaways (see below for more details and to enter).
2019 Halloween CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway Prizes
Everything is better with prizes, so we’re collaborating with three of our favorite companies to bring you some great prizes! Read on for more details about the prizes and how to enter for your chance to win!
Kingfisher Bags will provide one winner’s choice of an in-stock crochet hook organizer. These beautiful, handmade hook organizers will help you keep all your favorite hooks together. Show your support by following Kingfisher Bags on Facebook | Instagram.
Continue on to learn how to enter the giveaway for your chance to win one of these fabulous prizes!
Enter the 2019 Halloween CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway
- This is the end-of-CAL giveaway for the 2019 Halloween Crochet Along. The Crochet Along is hosted by CAL Central and the giveaway is organized by Underground Crafter.
- Enter the end-of-CAL giveaway using any of the options on the Rafflecopter widget below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Thursday, October 17, 2019.
- Three winners will be chosen from the entries at random to win one of the prizes from Yarnspirations and Red Heart, Kingfisher Bags, and MorgansMane. Each will win one of the prizes listed above.
- Winners will be contacted approximately one week after the entries close. Winners will have one week to claim their prizes. If winners do not respond within one week, prizes will be awarded to alternates.
- The names of winners will be made available in list form by request from Underground Crafter.
- This giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited by law.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in our Facebook and Ravelry groups, too!