Are you looking for a crochet wristers pattern? Today’s guest post by Taylor from Needle Klankers includes a video tutorial for the Pumpkin Patch Wristers which coordinate with the free crochet pattern for the Pumpkin Patch Beanie.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links. Photos in this post are © Taylor Brewer/Needle Klankers and are used with permission. Yarn for the sample was generously provided by Red Heart.
About Needle Klankers
Needle Klankers is the two-woman show of mother-daughter team Lois and Taylor. These ladies have always had a love for crafts. If they could make it instead of buying it, it would make them feel happy and like they had accomplished something great!
As a child, Taylor watched her grandmother crochet, sew, quilt, and garden, but by the time she was able to understand crochet, her grandmother had Alzheimer’s and wasn’t able to teach her. Instead she learned the basics from a friend and then went on to YouTube videos to figure out the rest. Taylor found that crocheting was a big help for her severe anxiety.
When researching online for jobs she could do at home, Taylor found out more about being a crochet designer. She talked to her mom, who was all in! And, that is where Needle Klankers was born.
Pumpkin Patch Wristers
Crochet Pattern with Video by Needle Klankers
- Red Heart Roll With It Melange
- Size G crochet hook
- Stitch marker (optional)
- Tapestry needle
- Blo=Back Loop Only=Marly Bird has a helpful video for identifying the back loop here.
- Ch= Chain
- Dc= Double Crochet
- Rep= Repeat
- Sc= Single Crochet
- Sk= Skip
- Sl St= Slip Stitch
- St(s)= Stitch(s)
- Ch 9
- R1: Sc in 2nd Ch from hook, Sc in every Ch
- R2-32: Ch 1, Sc Blo in same St, Sc Blo in every St
- Pinch the ends together inserting your hook into Blo of the front stitch then insert your hook into both loops of second, finish the slip stitch.
- Repeat across
- R1: Ch 1, Sc around placing 1 St per row(32 Sts)
- R2-15: Ch 1, Sc, 2 Dc in same St, Sk 2 Sts * 1 Sc, 2 Dc in next St, Sk 2 Sts* Rep from ** around Sl St to 1st St made.
- R16: Ch 1, Sc, 2 Dc in same St, Sk 2 Sts, Sc, 2 Dc in next St, Ch 3, Sk 5 Sts * Sc, 2 Dc in Sc, Sk 2 Sts* Rep from ** around
- R17: Rep R2
- R18: Ch 1, Sc around
- R1: Ch 7, Sc in 2nd Ch from hook, Sc in each Ch across, (6 Sts total) Sl St in next 2 Sts of Wrist warmer.
- R2: Ch 1, turn work, Sk Sl Sts, Sc Blo in every Sc (6 Sts)
- R3: Ch 1, Sc Blo in same St, Sc Blo in every Sc, Sl St in next 2 Sts of wrist warmer
- Rep R2 & R3 till you get to the end.
- Pinch the 2 ends together, insert hook into Blo of front stitch, Insert hook into both loops of back stitch, complete a slip stitch. Repeat across