The Holiday Stashbusting Knit Along is the third and final knit along of 2021 hosted in the KAL Corner Facebook group. We’ve brought together nine of your favorite knitting designers to bring you free knitting patterns to make for winter holiday gifts or decorations. Join us to make wonderful projects, chat with other knitters, and enter for your chance to win a prize!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
This is the main post for the 2021 Holiday Stashbusting Knit Along with KAL Corner. Read on for more details including:
- How the 2021 Holiday Stashbusting Knit Along with KAL Corner Works,
- How To Join the 2021 Holiday Stashbusting Knit Along with KAL Corner,
- 2021 Holiday Stashbusting Knit Along with KAL Corner Schedule,
- 2021 Holiday Stashbusting Knit Along with KAL Corner End-of-KAL Giveaway Prize, and
- Enter the 2021 Holiday Stashbusting Knit Along with KAL Corner End-of-KAL Giveaway.
How the 2021 Holiday Stashbusting Knit Along with KAL Corner Works
I’ve teamed up with KAL Corner (also known as me, Pia from Stitches ‘N’ Scraps, and Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop) and six other designers to bring you nine free knitting patterns to make gifts or decorations for the winter holidays! Each pattern will be a one-skein project or a “scrappy” project made with less than 100 yards in each color used, so you can work from your own stash if you’d like. (Of course, if you want to buy more yarn, we won’t stop you. We love yarn, too!)
Every other Wednesday from August 18 through December 8, 2021, we’ll share a free knitting pattern. We’ve partnered with Fangirl Fibers and PassionKNITS Yarn to bring you two great prizes for our end-of-KAL giveaway. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway by scrolling to the bottom of this post by Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
How To Join the 2021 Holiday Stashbusting Knit Along with KAL Corner
- Sign up for the Underground Crafter newsletter to get regular updates, including links to new KAL patterns, each week. When you sign up, you’ll also get access to my subscriber vault which includes exclusive free PDF patterns, a coupon code for your choice of any crochet or knitting pattern or ebook from my Ravelry shop, and coupon codes from other indie designers and crafts businesses.
- You can join in by knitting each pattern as you have time.
- Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #KALCorner, #KALCornerKnitting, and #HolidayStashbustingKAL on all social media.
- If you’d like to chat with other knitters, join the KAL Corner Facebook group.
- By the end of the KAL, you’ll have up to you’ll have up to nine knit projects to gift (or to keep, sell, or donate). You’ll also have the chance to win a prize!
- Use this button below on your Ravelry project pages or elsewhere on social media. Right click (on desktop) or tap and hold (on mobile) to save.
2021 Holiday StashbustingKnit Along with KAL Corner Schedule
This list will be updated during the KAL to include links to each pattern as it is released.
- August 18: Announcement and End-of-KAL Giveaway Information (you are here).
- August 18: Pattern 1 by Hooked for Life Publishing
- September 1: Pattern 2 by Knitting with Chopsticks
- September 22: Pattern 3 by Underground Crafter
- September 29: Pattern 4 by MandMCrochetDesigns
- October 13: Pattern 5 by Stitches n Scraps
- October 27: Pattern 6 by The Purple Poncho
- November 10: Pattern 7 by Fiber Flux
- November 24: Pattern 8 by Creative Crochet Workshop
- December 8: Pattern 9 by Nita B & Nisha N, Inc
- Knit at your own pace.
- December 29, 2021: Deadline for entering the end-of-KAL giveaways (see below for more details and to enter).
2021 Holiday StashbustingKnit Along with KAL Corner End-of-KAL Giveaway Prize
We love to collaborate with fabulous companies to bring you amazing prizes at the end of each KAL Corner Knit Along. We’ve partnered with Fangirl Fibers and PassionKNITS Yarn to bring you two great prizes for our end-of-KAL giveaway.
Fangirl Fibers is an indie yarn dyer who also sells handmade stitch markers, needle minders, project bags, and more! As the name suggests, Fangirl Fibers is inspired by fandom of all kinds. One lucky winner will receive the winner’s choice of a single skein of yarn and a set of stitch markers! You can see an example of the hand dyed awesomeness below. Show your support by following Fangirl Fibers on Etsy | Instagram.
PassionKNITS Yarn is an indie yarn company headed by Ain (pronounced Ein or Ine) Munn and specializing in bold, vibrant, and imaginative colors. Ain was raised right here in my hometown of New York City, in the borough of Queens. PassionKNITS Yarn colorways are inspired by Ain’s memories and moods, and are infused with passion and limited only by imagination! One lucky winner will receive a skein of Dazzle fingering weight yarn, a luxurious blend of Merino wool, cashmere, and nylon, in the That’s Debatable colorway. Show your support by following PassionKNITS Yarn on Facebook | Instagram.
Continue on to learn how to enter the giveaway for your chance to win one of these prizes!
Enter the 2021 Holiday Stashbusting Knit Along with KAL Corner End-of-KAL Giveaway
- This is the end-of-KAL giveaway for the 2021 Holiday Stashbusting Knit Along with KAL Corner. The Knit Along is hosted by KAL Corner and the giveaway is organized by Underground Crafter.
- Enter by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Wednesday, December 29, 2021.
- Winners will be chosen from the entries at random to win one of the prizes listed above. Winners from some countries, such as Canada, may also be required to pass a test of skill.
- Winners will be contacted approximately one week after the entries close. Winners will have three days to claim prize. If winners do not respond within three days, prizes will be awarded to alternates.
- The name of winner will be made available in list form by request from Underground Crafter.
- This giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited by law.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in our Facebook group, too!