The Halloween CAL is the fourth crochet along of 2021 hosted in the CAL Central Facebook and Ravelry groups. We’ve brought together twelve of your favorite crochet designers to bring you free crochet patterns for spooky Halloween decor, costume elements, toys, and more! Join us to make wonderful projects, chat with other crocheters, and enter for your chance to win a prize!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
This is the main post for 2021 Halloween crochet along. Read on for more details including:
- How the Halloween Crochet Along Works,
- How To Join the 2021 Halloween CAL,
- 2021 Halloween Crochet Along Schedule,
- 2021 Halloween CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway Prizes, and
- Enter the 2021 Halloween CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway.
How the 2021 Halloween Crochet Along Works
Every Monday and Thursday from August 23 through September 30, 2021, we’ll share a free crochet pattern for a Halloween-themed project. These patterns include decorations, toys, costume elements, and more. You can make these projects to keep, for gifts, to sell, or to donate to charity while chatting with other crocheters in our groups and sharing your projects. We love partnering with our favorite companies to bring you great prizes for our end-of-CAL giveaways. Amy’s Trinket Shop, GlassEyesOnline, and Hooked for Life have generously provided us with some amazing prizes for our end-of-CAL giveaway. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway by scrolling to the bottom of this blog post by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, October 3, 2021!
How To Join the 2021 Halloween CAL
- Sign up for the Underground Crafter newsletter to get regular updates, including links to new CAL patterns, each week. When you sign up, you’ll also get access to my subscriber vault which includes exclusive free PDF patterns, a coupon code for your choice of any crochet or knitting pattern or ebook from my Ravelry shop, and coupon codes from other indie designers and crafts businesses.
- You can join in by crocheting the patterns as you have time.
- Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #CALCentralCrochet on all social media.
- If you’d like to chat with other crocheters, join the CAL Central Facebook group or visit this thread in the CAL Central Ravelry group.
- By the end of the CAL, you’ll have up to 12 spooky Halloween projects!
- Use this button below on your Ravelry project pages or elsewhere on social media. Right click (on desktop) or tap and hold (on mobile) to save.
2021 Halloween Crochet Along Schedule
This list will be updated during the CAL to include links to each pattern as it is released.
- August 23: 2021 Halloween CAL Announcement and End-of-CAL giveaway (you are here)
- August 23: Pattern 1 by Underground Crafter
- August 26: Pattern 2 by Hooked for Life Publishing
- August 30: Pattern 3 by Sunflower Cottage Crochet
- September 2: Pattern 4 by Stitches n Scraps
- September 6: Pattern 5 by Nine Inspired
- September 9: Pattern 6 by Moogly
- September 13: Pattern 7 by The Loopy Lamb
- September 16: Pattern 8 by The Blue Elephants
- September 20: Pattern 9 by 5 Little Monsters
- September 23: Pattern 10 by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- September 27: Pattern 11 by Oombawka Design
- September 30: Pattern 12 by Jessie At Home
- Crochet at your own pace
- Sunday, October 3, 2021: Deadline for entering the end-of-CAL giveaways (see below for more details and to enter)
2021 Halloween CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway Prizes
We love to partner with wonderful companies to bring you great prizes at the end of each CAL Central Crochet Along. The prizes for this CAL are provided by Amy’s Trinket Shop, GlassEyesOnline, and Hooked for Life.
Amy’s Trinket Shop is providing one lucky winner with their choice of one set of in-stock stitch markers! Amy’s Trinket Shop creates handmade stitch markers to make you smile, like this spooky set of white ghost lampwork bead stitch markers! Show your support by following Amy’s Trinket Shop on Facebook and Instagram.
GlassEyesOnline is providing one lucky winner with a sets of safety eyes, hand painted in neon colors with round and slit pupils! These are perfect for your softie and amigurumi projects for creatures and characters. Show your support by following GlassEyesOnline on Etsy, Facebook, and Instagram.
Hooked for Life is providing one lucky winner with a Hookers Rule sticker. Show the world how much you love to crochet! This prize will be shipped from the Underground Crafter headquarters in New York City. Show your support by following Hooked for Life on Facebook and Instagram.
Continue on to learn how to enter the giveaway for your chance to win a prize!
Enter the 2021 Halloween CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway
- This is the end-of-CAL giveaway for the 2021 Halloween Crochet Along. The Crochet Along is hosted by CAL Central and the giveaway is organized by Underground Crafter.
- Enter the end-of-CAL giveaway using any of the options on the Rafflecopter widget below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
- Winners will be chosen from the entries at random and will win one of the prizes listed above.
- Winners will be contacted approximately one week after the entries close. Winners will have three days to claim their prizes. If winners do not respond within three days, prizes will be awarded to alternates.
- This giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited by law.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in our Facebook and Ravelry groups, too!