I’m joining in with fourteen of my crochet designer buddies to bring you the Trim the Tree Ornament Blog Hop and Bundle! This event includes daily coupon codes for free pattern PDFs, or you can buy the full bundle at a deeply discounted price right now! The Trim the Tree Ornament Blog Hop and Bundle are available only through 8 a.m. Eastern on Saturday, December 11, 2021. Hurry up and get yours before it’s gone forever.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
Do you love making handmade holiday gifts? Or, do you love decorating your home for the winter holidays? If your answer to either or both of these questions is yes, the the Trim the Tree Ornament Blog Hop and Bundle has you covered! Erin from Juniper & Oakes has organized a blog hop and bundle that’s filled with creative inspiration for Christmas and winter holiday ornaments!
The Trim the Tree Ornament Blog Hop and Bundle includes 15 crochet patterns for ornaments including festive, holiday themed ornaments, ornaments for animal lovers and kids, and more. Each ornament is perfect for holiday gifting or making for yourself for Christmas! You can join in the Trim the Tree Ornament Blog Hop and Bundle in two ways:
- Visit this blog post on Juniper & Oakes daily through December 10, 2021. Each day, you can find the coupon code to get that day’s PDF patterns for FREE. These coupon codes are only available for 24 hours from 8 a.m. Eastern on the designated day through 8 a.m. Eastern on the next day!
- Buy the Trim the Tree Ornament Bundle right now for less than 67¢ each! The Bundle includes all 15 patterns from the Blog Hop. It’s only available through 8 a.m. Eastern on Saturday, December 11, 2021 and will never be available in the same form again.
Wondering what’s included in Trim the Tree Ornament Bundle? Here’s a look at all of the included patterns!
- Ara Star Ornament by Ambassador Crochet
- Winter Star Snowflake by Blue Star Crochet Company
- Stocking Full of Coal Ornament by Classy Lady Yarnworks
- Holly & Berries by Cosy Rosie UK
- Cow Photo Frame Ornament by Darling Maple Designs
- Santa Applique by Fosbas Designs
- Sweet Stripes Ornament by Green Fox Farms Designs
- Twisty Tree Ornament by Juniper & Oakes
- Tiny Lights Christmas Tree by Made by Gootie
- Bobble Tree Ornament by Made with a Twist
- Candy Cane Amigurumi Ornament by Raffamusa Designs
- Amigurumi Unicorn Ornament by Simply Melanie Jane
- Starlight Ornament by Stardust Gold Crochet
- Puppy Dog Ornament by TimmelCrochet
- Snowdude by Underground Crafter
My contribution to the Trim the Tree Ornament Blog Hop and Bundle is the Snowdude. Use your white, black, and orange yarn scraps and two buttons from your button collection to make your version. (In the photo below, you can see the top of the ornament loop just to the left of Snowdude’s hat.)
Inside the Trim the Tree Ornament Bundle, you’ll find 15 crochet patterns perfect for Christmas and winter ornaments for less than 67¢ each! The Trim the Tree Ornament Bundle is only available through 8 a.m. Eastern on Saturday, December 11, 2021.
But wait, there’s more! (I love to say that!)
Special Bonus for Blog Readers
Because I love my blog readers, If you buy the Trim the Tree Ornament Bundle using my link, I’ll send you my Chubby Sheep pattern, plus your choice of 1 additional pattern or ebook from my Ravelry shop for free! Details on how to claim this extra bonus will be emailed to you when you buy the Trim the Tree Ornament Bundle.
So support the community of crochet designers that you love, and then get started on your next crochet project with the Trim the Tree Ornament Bundle! But hurry, because the Trim the Tree Ornament Bundle is only available through 8 a.m. Eastern on Saturday, December 11, 2021, and it absolutely will not be extended nor repeated. Get the Trim the Tree Ornament Bundle HERE.