This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our thirty-ninth Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Santa Ornament by 2 Hearts & 2 Wheels: Kelley’s premium crochet pattern for an amigurumi Santa ornament would make a great holiday decoration.
- How to Turn a Stitch Pattern into a Pattern – the Easy Way by Knitting for Charity: Nicole shares her tips for creating your own unique knitting project from a stitch pattern.
- Treat Me Bag by Nana’s Crafty Home: Tonya’s free crochet pattern for a pumpkin bag includes a video tutorial.
- Michelle, aka Knit Draper: Knitting Architect by Knits All Folks!: Monica interviewed an emerging knitwear designer as part of her Variegated Yarn Tales series.
- Toasted Hazelnut Brimmed Beanie by Cute As A Button Crochet: Esther’s free crochet pattern includes helpful pictures.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!