Welcome to Underground Crafter!
My name is Marie Segares, and I’m the Proprietress of Underground Crafter. I’m a crochet and knitting blogger, designer, podcaster, and teacher. I learned to crochet from my maternal grandmother in 1984, and I’ve been hooked ever since. I conquered my fear of knitting in 2010, and now I’m happily bi-craftual.
You can find free crochet patterns, crochet tips, crochet and knitting book and product reviews, interviews with needlearts industry pros, and more on my blog! I also share free knitting patterns, recipes, and crafty tutorials.
If you’re visiting for the first time, you may want to check out some of my most popular posts:
- My free crochet patterns and free knitting patterns,
- Monthly Knitting Love Link Party (co-hosted by Jessie At Home),
- #Crochet #TipsTuesday posts,
- Crochet pattern roundups,
- A list of current crochet-, knitting-, and make-a-longs, and
- Visitor’s Guide to New York City Yarn Shops (updated August, 2016).
Thanks so much for stopping by!