You may be thinking that it’s a little warm out to be thinking of the winter holidays, but when you’re making handmade gifts and decorations, the cold weather has a way of sneaking up on you. This year, I’m joining the Holiday Blog Hop organized by American Crochet again. (You can find last year’s Holiday Blog Hop patterns here.) We’ll be sharing patterns every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from July 8 through November 16.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
How to follow the 2017 Holiday Blog Hop
Follow along with us and get over 50 free crochet patterns perfect for winter holiday gifts and decorations.
- You can join in by crocheting the patterns as you have time.
- Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #HolidayBlogHop2017 on all social media.
- If you’d like to chat with other crocheters, join the American Crochet group and the Crochet with Us CAL group on Facebook. (You are also welcome to share your progress in the Underground Crafters Facebook group.)
- By the end of the CAL you’ll have up to 57 beautiful projects.
- Worried about missing out on new patterns? I’ll include each week’s pattern in my weekly newsletter. You can sign up here.
2017 Holiday Blog Hop Schedule
Each week, this schedule will be updated to link you to the latest patterns.
- July 8, 2017: Santa’s Winter Scrubbie by Linda Hinson Designs for Creative Crochet Workshop
- July 11, 2017: Tidal Wave Beanie by Graceful Fibers
- July 13, 2017: Raspberry Coffee Mitts by American Crochet
- July 15, 2017: Holiday Spirit Coffee Cup Sleeve by Oombawka Design
- July 18, 2017: In the Neighborhood Slouchy Hat and Keyhole Scarf by Underground Crafter
- July 20, 2017: ESC Round Baby Blanket by CrochetN’Crafts
- July 22, 2017: Peppermint Coasters by The Purple Poncho
- July 25, 2017: Little Mitten Gift Card Holder by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- July 27, 2017: Lilac Mint Wrap by Graceful Fibers
- July 29, 2017: Holiday Spirit Headband by Oombawka Design
- August 1, 2017: Winter Glow Snowman by Crochet Memories
- August 3, 2017: V-Stitch Adult Hat by Cream of the Crop Crochet for CrochetN’Crafts
- August 5, 2017: Sweet Christmas Angel Applique by American Crochet
- August 8, 2017: Berry Christmas Doily by Linda Hinson Designs for Creative Crochet Workshop
- August 10, 2017: Holiday Wine Bottle Hat and Scarf Cozy by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- August 12, 2017: Fun Novelty Ornament Christmas Scarf by Creative Crochet Workshop
- August 15, 2017: Patchwork Cat by Underground Crafter
- August 17, 2017: Poinsettia Washcloth by American Crochet
- August 19, 2017: Tidal Wave Scarf by Graceful Fibers
- August 22, 2017: Snowman Top Hat Toilet Paper Roll Cover by The Lavender Chair
- August 24, 2017: Berry Christmas Ornament by Linda Hinson Designs for Creative Crochet Workshop
- August 26, 2017: Christmas Angel by Oombawka Design
- August 29, 2017: Santa’s Little Sack Hat by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- August 31, 2017: Snowflake Cup Cozy by The Purple Poncho
- September 2, 2017: Lil Pumpkin Patch Amigurumi by Simply Collectible Crochet
- September 5, 2017: Santa Bottle Jacket and Matching Scarf by Creative Crochet Workshop
- September 7, 2017: My Dolly Everyday Kisses Messy Bun Hat by Craft Coalition
- September 9, 2017: Shiny Snowflake Ornament by American Crochet
- September 12, 2017: Granny Square Stockings by Linda Hinson Designs for Creative Crochet Workshop
- September 14, 2017: Layered Picot Hair Scrunchie by CrochetN’Crafts
- September 16, 2017: Christmas Baby Santa Hat and Cocoon by Naztazia
- September 19, 2017: Mrs. Claus Winter Dress by The Lavender Chair
- September 21, 2017: Holly Wreath Coaster by American Crochet
- September 23, 2017: Wine Bottle Santa Apron by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
- September 26, 2017: Frankenstein Monster Mini Basket by Creative Crochet Workshop
- September 28, 2017: Glamour Gift Card Holder by Graceful Fibers
- September 30, 2017: Slouchy Shells Hat by Underground Crafter
- October 3, 2017: Take a break to crochet at your own pace.
- October 5, 2017: Christmas Baskets Made with T-Shirt Yarn by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
- October 7, 2017: Two Together Beanie by CrochetN’Crafts
- October 10, 2017: Mrs. Claus Ballet Slipper by The Lavender Chair
- October 12, 2017: Peppermint Candy Clay Pot Cover by Crochet Memories
- October 14, 2017: Granny’s Scrubby Washcloth by CrochetN’Crafts
- October 17, 2017: Christmas Wish Star Coasters by Creative Crochet Workshop
- October 19, 2017: Pattern 44
- October 21, 2017: Pattern 45
- October 24, 2017: Pattern 46
- October 26, 2017: Pattern 47
- October 28, 2017: Pattern 48
- October 31, 2017: Pattern 49
- November 2, 2017: Pattern 50
- November 4, 2017: Pattern 51
- November 7, 2017: Pattern 52
- November 9, 2017: Pattern 53
- November 11, 2017: Pattern 54
- November 14, 2017: Pattern 55
- November 16, 2017: Pattern 56
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!