Since our last Crafty Love Link Party, I have had the pleasure of seeing my favorite co-host, Jessie from Jessie At Home TWICE. This may not seem like a big deal to you. in theory, we are just across state lines and should be able to see each other much more often, but in reality, we usually only see each other at conferences. First, we hung out at a fun event in New York City hosted by the folks from LoveCrochet. Then we were roomies at Creativation, the crafty and hobby industry’s annual trade show.
We were having so much fun that we never took pictures together, but luckily, other people were far more on top of the situation. Here’s a picture taken by the husband of Brittany from BHooked that was shared on the Instagram feed of Kirsten from Good Knit Kisses.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our 30th Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Beehive Messy Bun Hat from Crochetpreneur: Pam’s free crochet pattern works up quickly in super bulky yarn.
- Beutel ‘Cheeseburger’ by Hakelfieber: Sandra’s free crochet pattern is available in German.
- Basic Mittens by Amanda Saladin: Amanda’s free crochet pattern includes helpful video tutorials.
- Spiralling Star Fingerless Mittens by Sarah Dawn’s Designs: The sale on Sarah Dawn’s knitting pattern is over, but you can still buy it on Ravelry or Etsy.
- Chevron Puffs Newborn Hat by Salty Pearl Crochet: Katie’s free crochet pattern is sized for donation to Little Hats, Big Hearts.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!