Thanks to everyone who commented about my button choices for the Irish Rose choker. In the end, I went with one of the small coordinating red buttons.
There’s so much I like about this project:
- I used stash yarn from a swap,
- I worked with a motif that I love,
- I practiced another technique from Crochet Master Class,
- I used a join-as-you-go method,
- I got to use a super cool button from my grandma’s collection that was passed down to me,
- I made something for myself, and
- it looks pretty cute!
It isn’t my regular style in terms of color or project type, but that’s actually something else I liked about this project. I’m looking forward to wearing this choker to some of my upcoming classes.
For more Finished Objects, visit Tami’s Amis!