Welcome to the Picnic Basket Shawl Crochet-a-Long! If you’re just learning about the CAL, read this post for more details and links to the rest of the crochet-a-long.
Whether you’re just joining in or you’ve been participating in the Picnic Basket Shawl Crochet-a-long since October, I know you’re excited to hear more about the prizes! The Picnic Basket Shawl CAL has four fantastic sponsors, Buttermilk Cottage, Furls, Malabrigo, and Andrews McMeel Publishgin, who have each put together a great prize package. This post describes the prizes, explains how you can enter the giveaway.
And, finally, you can win the Crochet 2016 Day-to-Day Calendar from Andrews McMeel Publishing.
You can see all the prizes in this short giveaway video!
Now that you’ve seen all these great prizes, you must be wondering what you need to do to enter this giveaway. Read on for details!
Picnic Basket Shawl CAL Giveaway Rules
To enter the Picnic Basket Shawl giveaway for your chance to win one of these great prizes:
- Join in the Picnic Basket Shawl Crochet-a-long! You can participate here in the Underground Crafter group on Ravelry, in the comments on this blog, on the Underground Crafter Facebook page, or by tagging me on Twitter as @ucrafter or G+ as +UndergroundCrafter with hashtag #picnic2015.
- Photograph your Picnic Basket Shawl project!
- Share a photograph of your Picnic Basket Shawl project by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Monday, August 31, 2015. Each completed project counts as one entry in the giveaway.
- To share your project on Ravelry: Add the project to your notebook with the tag ripplemania. Share the project in the Picnic Basket Shawl CAL chat thread.
- To share your project on Facebook: Share a photo on the Underground Crafter page. (Remember that if you don’t “like” the page, I won’t be able to tag you on Facebook, so you’ll have to check back to see if you’ve won.)
- To share your project on this blog: Post a link to a project photo (on your blog, Instagram, Flickr, etc.) in the comments.
- To share your project on Twitter or G+: Tag @ucrafter or +UndergroundCrafter and include the hashtag #picnic2015 with a link to a photo of your project.
- This giveaway is open to all crocheters worldwide.
- By entering the giveaway, you are granting permission for your project photo to be shared on social media and in this blog.
- On or about September 7, 2015, five winners will be chosen at random and contacted for mailing addresses. Winners must respond by September 15, 2015 or their prize will be forfeited.
For the full crochet-a-long schedule, visit the CAL announcement here.
- Don’t forget to add the Picnic Basket Shawl to your Ravelry favorites!