I’m continuing to spotlight the wonderful giveaway sponsors (along with a preview of each great prize) for the end-of-CAL giveaway for the Holiday Stashdown Crochet-a-Long. (If you’re just learning about the CAL now, you can find more details here, and you have until January 11, 2016 to enter the end-of-CAL giveaway.)
This post contains affiliate links.
Sponsor Spotlight: Red Heart
If you’ve been crocheting for a while, you’ve surely heard of Red Heart. In fact, last year, they were named the Most Crochet-Friendly Yarn Company by the Crochet Awards.
Did you know that 5 out of the 15 crochet patterns for the 2015 Holiday Stashdown CAL were designed in Red Heart yarns?
- Monkey Lunch Box by Melody’s Makings in Red Heart Super Saver,
- Christmas Carol’s Stocking by Sweet Potato Crochet Creations in Red Heart with Love,
- Whimsical Sashay Cowl by Eye Love Knots in Red Heart Boutique Sashay and Red Heart Boutique Sashay Sparkle,
- Starry Night Luscious Cowl by Crochet Memories in Red Heart Sparkle Soft, and
- Adelyn Earwarmer by Kaleidoscope Art&Gifts in Red Heart with Love and Red Heart Comfort Sport.
Did I mention Red Heart is also a great giveaway sponsor?
- One skein each of Red Heart Boutique Twilight yarn and Red Heart Boutique Infinity yarn. Both are bulky, acrylic blends with a dash of metallic for shine.
- Two skeins of Red Heart Cordial yarn, a bulky, braided cord yarn that’s perfect for jewelry and bags.
- A set of Susan Bates Silvalume crochet hooks.
- And, a set of Susan Bates Silvalume knitting needles.
You’ll be working up a great project in no time!