I love crochet blankets, and, judging by my most popular free crochet patterns last year, you do, too!
This post contains affiliate links.
That’s why I’m so excited to be part of the Crochet With Us & American Crochet Group Wonder Crochet Blanket CAL. This CAL will start on January 7 and run through November 3, 2016, and I’ll keep updating this post with links to the designs.
To get ready for this CAL…
- Choose a medium weight yarn and a US Size I-9 (5.5 mm) crochet hook. (I’m using Lion Brand Pound of Love for my sample.)
- To follow along on Ravelry, join the Crochet with Us and American Crochet groups.
- To follow along on Facebook, join the Crochet with Us and American Crochet groups.
- When sharing your progress online, use hashtag #CWUACWONDERCAL2016
Buy Lion Brand Pound of Love on LeisureArts.com | Craftsy | JoAnn | Amazon
I’m looking forward to making a really fun blanket with you! I’ll be updating the schedule below as the CAL goes on.
- Part 1 on American Crochet.
- Part 2 on Oombawka Design.
- Part 3 on The Stitchin’ Mommy.
- Part 4 available here on Underground Crafter.
- Part 5 on Creative Crochet Workshop.
- Part 6 on Oombawka Design.
- Part 7 on The Stitchin’ Mommy.
- Part 8 on The Lavender Chair.
- Part 9 available here on Underground Crafter.
- Part 10 on Creative Crochet Workshop.
- Part 11 on American Crochet.
- Part 12: Work up your favorite part.
- Part 13 on Screen to Stitch.
- Part 14 on LookAtWhatIMade.
- Part 15 on Tunisian Crochet Chick.
- Part 16 on Crochet Memories.
- Part 17 on The Stitchin’ Mommy.
- Part 18 on American Crochet.
- Part 19: on The Country Willow.
- Part 20: on American Crochet.
- Part 21: on Creative Crochet Workshop.
14 thoughts on “Wonder Blanket Crochet-a-Long with Crochet With Us & American Crochet”
I am just starting out and part 5 on Creative Crochet Workshop does not show up. How do I get this one?
Brenda, I’ve updated the link and it should work now.
Hello my name is Lynne and I believe I have signed up properly. I’m quite late in getting started on this crochet along. I’ll make a concerted attempt to get started tomorrow. P.s. My last name has recently changed, divorce, I simply haven’t updated my email address as of yet.
Thank you so much.
Welcome, Lynne, and thanks for joining the CAL!
Please how do I get to download part 8 as I’m told it’s protected
Thelma, if you click on the link for Part 8 in this post, you should be able to see that pattern.
Really enjoying this CAL. I am doing mine in 9 different colors of ILTY. I am using pale hues. I really like all the different stitches and look forward to each post. I will post a picture when we are done. Thanks.
I am looking for the post for Sept. 15th. Delayed?
Hi Ann, the post has now been added to the list.