Welcome to December and our latest Knitting Love Link Party! I have recently been experimenting with different knitting needles and having a lot of fun with that. Even though I do have my favorite sets, can we all admit that one can (almost) never have too many needles in a collection? What are your favorite needles?
This post contains affiliate links.
This month’s giveaway is for Vintage Hollywood Knits: Knit 20 Glamorous Sweaters as Worn by the Stars by Bill Gibb! Every knitting project, tip, tutorial, or pattern added to the link party will count as an entry. We will choose one winner at random at the end of the month.
According to Random.org, Evelyne from Knits’ End won last month’s giveaway.
Welcome to the Knitting Love Link Party!
Welcome to our sixteenth Knitting Love Link Party! Every month, the Knitting Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest knitting projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Coffee Cozy by Knits’ End: This free knitting pattern makes a great last minute gift and it even includes a photo tutorial!
- Finished Test Knit by Glades Librarian: Kimberly shared her finished test knit for Small Bird Workshop.
- Leominster Socks by Yellow Ginger Designs: Susan’s sock pattern is available for sale on Raverly.
- Stack Overflow Mitts by Knitting and so on: The free knitting pattern matches Sybil’s other freebie, the Stack Overflow Cowl.
- Lucben Reversible Afghan by Knitting | Work in Progress: Barbara’s knitting pattern includes multiple sizes and is available for sale on Ravelry.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects on the #Knitting Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter” quote=”Share your latest projects on the #Knitting Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!