One of the best things about the internet is that you can find unique, handmade and vintage items from near and far! This is a roundup of 15 unique, granny square-themed finds from Etsy. These would make great gifts for your favorite crocheter, or awesome collectibles, accessories, and decorations for displaying your own love of crochet. All photos were used with permission and are copyright the relevant shop owner.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
All of these items were in stock at the time I wrote this roundup, but since they are handmade or vintage, they might not be available when you visit. To find more awesome granny square gifts on Etsy, use this search and then choose your favorite category.
Top row, from left to right:
- Afghan Cane Polymer Clay Millefiori Tutorial by lisaclarkedotnet: Learn to make your own polymer clay granny square canes with this PDF tutorial.
- Locking Stitch Markers by PasticheAccessories: This set of your choice of 3 or 6 locking stitch markers uses granny squares made from polymer clay canes. Use it to track the last stitch in your next project worked in the round.
- Enamel Pin by WoahTherePickle: Show your granny square pride with this enamel pin in your choice of two color combinations.
Second row, from left to right:
- Granny Square Crochet Hook Gauge by katrinkles: This laser cut gauge allows you to check sizing on crochet hooks in U.S. sizes B through P.
- Decoupage Napkins by tamaraspapernapkins: Use this set of 4 granny square napkins for your next craft night.
- Recycled Photographic Greeting Card by LittleConkers: This set of 3 cards featuring different granny squares is printed on recycled paper. Envelopes, receipts, and packaging are also recycled – perfect for pairing with a gift for an eco-conscious crocheter.
Third row, from left to right:
- Compact Purse Mirror by PolymerClayCreations: Make sure you’re looking fabulous before your next crochet guild meeting with this 2” polymer clay embellished compact mirror featuring granny square decoration.
- Greeting Card by HookandTeasel: This granny square stitch diagram card is perfect to add to a gift for your favorite crocheter.
- Granny Square JPEG File for Printing by YarnAndBeadsDesign: If you want to create your own granny square mugs, bags, t-shirts, etc. with Zazzle but don’t have a great photograph, this listing may help.
Fourth row, from left to right:
- Locking Stitch Markers by thecolorofdreams: Use this set of 4 stitch markers with granny square beads made from polymer clay canes for your next project.
- Photographic Greeting Card by YellowBearWares: This retro granny blanket photo card would be perfect to include with a gift for your favorite long-time crocheter.
- Lanyard by TheGamerWidows: Show a little granny hex love with this hexagon print lanyard.
Bottom row, from left to right:
- Polymer Clay Hook by PastischeAccessories: This granny square-themed polymer clay handle is made to fit your choice of Susan Bates or Boye crochet hook.
- Linocut Print by WoahTherePickle: Decorate your craft room with this granny square linocut print!
- Pendant Necklace by IndustrialWhimsy: Keep granny squares close to your heart with this necklace.
I hope you enjoyed this roundup of handmade and vintage granny square-themed items. This post is part of my 30-day celebration of granny squares. You can find the links to my other Granny Square Month posts here.
If you liked this roundup, follow my Yarn Bowls, Hooks, Needles, & Notions Board on Pinterest!