Welcome to the first official Crafty Love Link Party of the summer. It’s been warm here in New York City and I’ve switched to small projects, more breathable yarns, and other crafts that beat the heat. How about you?
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our 23rd Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Wrapped in Lace PICC Line Cover by Kirsten Holloway Designs: Kirsten’s free crochet pattern for an IV port cover is ideal for donating to charity or for adding comfort to a friend undergoing medical treatment. (Find more of Kirsten’s free crochet patterns in this roundup.)
- Lace Pinwheel Mandala Cozy by Crochet Memories: Cylinda’s free crochet pattern adds a touch of elegance to your home decor.
- Cateline Cabled Bag Crochet-a-Long by A Crocheted Simplicity: The crochet-a-long is over, but you can still get Jennifer’s crochet pattern for the Cateline Cabled Bag on Ravelry.
- Tropical Paradise Crossbody Bag by Oombawka Design Crochet: Rhondda’s free crochet pattern is a one-skein project.
- Celine Scarf with Sleeves by Lilia Craft Party: Lilia’s textured knitting pattern is available for sale here on Etsy.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter” quote=”Share your latest projects on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!