I hope you’re enjoying the dog days of summer. I can feel fall, also known as crochet and knitting season, right around the corner!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
By the way, if you’re interested in growing your presence on Pinterest, let me know. I have some crochet and group boards and crochet, knitting, and all crafts Tailwind Tribes that are still open to new members. Leave me a message or contact me via Pinterest to join.
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our twenty-fourth Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the six most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Envined by Remade by Hand: Erin shared a sneak peak of her upcoming knitting pattern for a shawl with a lace border.
- Bridal Lace Pineapple Fingerless Gloves by Crochet Memories: Cylinda’s free crochet pattern for pineapple lace bridal gloves are made with size 10 cotton thread.
- Sunburst Granny Square Bag by Stashing Yarn: Tara’s tutorial described how she made a gorgeous accessory using free crochet patterns and tutorials.
- 7 Tips for Choosing Yarn Colors by Knitting | Work in Progress: Barbara shared her tips and tricks for knitting, but these would work just as well for crochet.
- Why You Need to Take a Live Knitting Class by Knit’s All Folks: Monica shared insights from taking a class with knitting superstar, Norah Gaughan.
- Wrapped in Lace Fingerless Bridal Gloves by Kirsten Holloway Designs: Kirsten’s free crochet pattern for bridal gloves includes floral appliques.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter” quote=”Share your latest projects on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!