I’m sharing a guest post by CrochetN’Crafts for the Baby Teething Lovey crochet pattern. Since this pattern is so cute, I thought I’d also include a roundup of nine more free crochet patterns for baby designed by CrochetN’Crafts!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
CrochetN’Crafts is a site featuring over 400 crochet patterns by Rhelena and guest designers. You can also find Rhelena online on Facebook, G+, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Ravelry, and Twitter. You may remember Rhelena from this interview I did with her, or from this roundup of 12 free crochet patterns for baby blankets she shared as a guest post. Rhelena also has a free crochet pattern directory, Crochet Pattern Bonanza, where you can find more than 7,000 patterns!
Rhelena designs so many adorable crochet patterns for baby that I thought I would roundup nine more to share with you. You can find the roundup after the pattern for the Baby Teething Lovey. Enjoy!
Baby Teething Lovey
Crochet Pattern by CrochetN’Crafts
- Yarn: Bernat Handicrafter Cotton (Worsted Weight (#4) 100% Cotton, 1.75 oz / 50 g – 80yds / 73m
- Crochet Hook: I 5.50mm
- Other: 2-2/8″ Wooden Teething Ring
- 10 sts = 3″
- 5.7″ wide by 9.25″ long, not counting the wooden ring.
- Ch/Chs = Chain/Chains
- Sc = Single Crochet
- St/Sts = Stitch/Stitches
- Tr = Triple Crochet
- Row 1: Sc 10 sts around teething ring. Turn. [10 sts]
- Row 2: Ch 1, sc in first st, (tr, sc) in next st and into each st across. Turn. [19 sts]
- Row 3: Ch 1, sc in first st and into each st across. Turn. [19 sts]
- Row 4: Ch 1, sc in first st, *tr in next st, sc in next st; repeat from * across. Turn. [19 sts]
- Rows 5-33: Repeat Rows 3 and 4 ending last row with Row 3. Fasten off at last row.
© 2017 by CrochetN’Crafts and published with permission by Underground Crafter. This pattern is for personal use only. You may use the pattern to make unlimited items for yourself, for charity, or to give as gifts. You may sell items you personally make by hand from this pattern. Do not violate CrochetN’Crafts’s copyright by distributing this pattern or the photos in any form, including but not limited to scanning, photocopying, emailing, or posting on a website or internet discussion group. If you want to share the pattern, point your friends to this link: http://undergroundcrafter.com/2017/08/14/crochet-pattern-baby-teething-lovey-by-crochetncrafts. Thanks for supporting indie designers!
9 Free Crochet Patterns for Baby by CrochetN’Crafts
Roundup by Underground Crafter
Top row, from left to right:
- Baby and Children’s Crochet Visor in 5 sizes,
- Two-Toned Cotton Baby Bib, and
- Picot Baby Legwarmers.
Middle row, from left to right:
- Simple Seeded Lace Baby Blanket (with stitch multiples so you can change the size),
- Circle in a Square Baby Afghan, and
- Large Baby Bib.
Bottom row, from left to right:
- Swish-Swash Fall Baby Blanket (with stitch multiples so you can change the size),
- X-tra Sport Baby Blanket with flat braid join tutorial, and
- Blossom Baby Blanket (with stitch multiples so you can change the size).