Today we announced the third annual 2017 Holiday Stashdown Crochet Along. In this post, you can find out more about the prizes in the end-of-CAL giveaway. You can also enter here through January 8, 2018 for your chance to win one of the prizes! Read on for more details.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links. Materials for this post were generously provided by Clover USA and Polaroid. Images are copyright the respective sponsor and are used with permission.
Holiday Stashdown CAL 2017 End-of-CAL Giveaway Prizes
Whether this is your first year joining the CAL or you’re a Holiday Stashdown Crochet Along veteran, you’re here because you want to know more about the giveaways, right? (That’s ok, I like prizes, too.)
After doing all of this holiday crafting, you deserve a gift, too! Twenty-three companies have generously donated prizes for participating crocheters. With each CAL project you finish, you’ll have the chance to win one of these awesome prizes from
- Premier Yarns
- Show your support by following Premier Yarns on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | YouTube
- In addition to an awesome giveaway prize, Premier is offering 10% off your entire purchase (one-time use only) through December 28, 2017 with coupon code MS001. (If you’d like to get a head start on the first pattern, I’ll be using Aurora for my pattern.)
- One winner will receive the prize bundle pictured below, including four balls of Premier Yarns Aurora in 1028-05 Woodland, a Deborah Norville Birch crochet hook, and a Premier tote bag.
- Anastacia Knits Designs
- Show your support by following Anastacia on Etsy | Instagram | Ravelry | Twitter
- One winner will receive three patterns of their choice from Anastacia’s Ravelry shop.
- Clover USA
- Creative Threads by Leah
- Darn Good Yarn
- Eye Love Knots
- Fiber Dyet
- Hen Pecked Hooks
- Hooked by Angel
- I Like Crochet
- Kelly Connor Designs
- Kirsten Holloway Designs
- Leisure Arts
- Mountain Street Arts
- Oombawka Design
- Polymer Clay Shed
- Show your support by following Polymer Clay Shed on Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
- One winner will receive the winner’s choice of Polymer Clay Covered Susan Bates or Boye Crochet Hook with a Long or Standard Handle. The pictured sample is the Susan Bates Little Red Riding Hood Fairy Tale Hook; the winner’s hook may be different.
- Rebeckah’s Treasures
- Search Press North America
- Snappy Tots
- The Crocheting Raven
- Yarn Mamas
Holiday Stashdown CAL 2017 Giveaway!
This is the giveaway page for the 2017 Holiday Stashdown Crochet Along.
- Get the full schedule and learn more about the 2017 Holiday Stashdown CAL here.
- To enter the end-of-CAL giveaway for your chance to win one of the prizes listed above, share share a picture of your completed Holiday Stashdown CAL projects using the link up below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Monday, January 8, 2018.
- You may share one picture of each project you complete using a Holiday Stashdown CAL 2017 pattern. Each completed project will count as one entry in the giveaway.
- You are not required to use a link to enter, but if you do, please link directly to the Ravelry project page, Instagram photo, or blog post, not to your main blog or profile. (If you’re new to InLinkz linkups, you can find a tutorial here.)
- Twenty-four giveaway winners will be chosen from these entries at random. Each will win one of the end-of-CAL giveaway prizes.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in our Facebook and Ravelry groups, too! You can share as many pictures as you like in the groups, but only pictures submitted here will be entered in the giveaways.
[clickToTweet tweet=”I just entered the Holiday Stashdown #Crochet Along 2017 #giveaway with #CALCentralCrochet” quote=”I just entered the Holiday Stashdown #Crochet Along 2017 #giveaway with #CALCentralCrochet”]
Thanks for sharing and good luck!