Welcome to the first Crafty Love Link Party of 2019. I hope you are enjoying the New Year so far! I have some exciting news: I’m hosting my first sew along. You can get all the details about the Little Gifts Sew Along here. We have some great patterns and inspiration to share from last month’s link party, so let’s get to it!
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our 41st Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Basic Gift Wrapping for an Ornament by Eye Love Knots: Alexandra shared her gift wrapping tips and a link to her free crochet pattern for the Celtic Weave Bauble Ornament.
- Spiral Top Messy Bun Hat by Golden Lucy Crafts: Olena’s tutorial can be used to add a spiral top to messy bun hats.
- Granny’s Christmas Wreath by Eye Love Knots: Alexandra shared a Christmas variation on her free crochet pattern for Granny’s Patriotic Wreath.
- Sunset Hill Hat by Edie Eckman: Edie’s premium crochet pattern includes text and diagrams.
- Dreamy Christmas Stocking by My Hobby is Crochet: Kinga’s free crochet pattern makes a vibrant stocking.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects, tips, WIPs, tutorials, and patterns on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter #crafts #crochet #knitting #sewing #quilting #cricut” quote=”Share your latest projects, tips, WIPs, tutorials, and patterns on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!