If you’re anything like me, every year you vow to start your holiday crocheting earlier so that you don’t end up gifting “I.O.U.s” instead of crochet projects. Then life happens and you look up in December and wonder what you’re going to do with that yarn you bought during the Christmas in July sales. Not to worry! I’ve got you covered this year. UPDATED: You missed your chance, this bundle has now ended.
I’ve teamed up with 34 crochet designers to bring you the Handmade for the Holidays Crochet Pattern Bundle! It’s packed with 43 patterns so you can crochet all the things for the holidays: stockings, pillows, baskets, wall hangings, and blankets for the home and sweaters, scarves, amigurumi, loveys, hats, and toys to gift to your loved ones!
I’m so excited to be one of the 35 crochet designers contributing patterns to this bundle. Each of us has picked out our top holiday and gift idea patterns to share with you. You’ll have plenty of inspiration to get those handmade holiday projects done in time this year.
The patterns cover all types of holiday decorations and decor items from stockings, wall hangings, and tree skirts, to baskets, table runners, pillows, and blankets. Your home will look great for the holidays — or, gift one of these projects to your holiday host(ess)!
We also included a whole collection of handmade gift ideas. These patterns include trendy and classic sweaters, hats, gloves, and scarves, adorable amigurumi, and cute projects for kids. Your friends and family will secretly be hoping that you crocheted something for their stocking, too!
You can get ALL 43 Handmade for the Holidays Crochet Patterns — worth over $155.00 — for over 85% off. But, we are offering this pricing for this week only as our Christmas in July present to you!
But wait, there is more! (I’ve always wanted to say that!)
As an additional bonus and gift to you, there are 25 coupon codes for patterns and hand-dyed yarn included in the Handmade for the Holidays Crochet Pattern Bundle. And, because I love my blog readers, if you buy the Handmade for the Holidays Crochet Pattern Bundle using my link, I will gift you any 3 patterns or ebooks of your choice from my Ravelry shop. To claim this extra bonus, just email me at marie AT undergroundcrafter DOT com with your receipt and let me know which 3 patterns you’d like.
So, you not only get 43 perfect patterns that normally retail for over $155, you also get 25 discounts to grab more wonderful patterns from your favorite designers (or someone new that you are just seeing as part of the bundle), AND 3 patterns or ebooks from my shop.
What Patterns Are in This Bundle?
Some of my favorite crochet designers, including Underground Crafter contributors and CAL Central Crochet Along designers, have patterns in this bundle! Here’s the full list:
- Gingerbread House Kawaii Cuddler by 3amgracedesigns
- Crochet Snowman by A Menagerie of Stitches
- Fingerless Mitts by Bliss This
- Winter Waves Headband by By Stephanie Erin
- Double Treble Sweater by By Stephanie Erin
- Michael the Monkey by Crochet 365 Knit Too
- Santa Claus Wall Hanging by Crochet 365 Knit Too
- Pretty Snowflakes Basket by Divine Debris
- Love Me Tender Blanket by Handmade by Kunbi
- Christmas Cactus by Hook Yarn Carabiner
- Homestead Tree Skirt by Hooked Hazel
- Snowman Centerpiece by Jessie At Home
- Crochet My Christmas Hat by Joy of Motion Crochet
- Everyday Cable Sweater by Joy of Motion Crochet
- Peppermint Owl Ornaments by K Hook Creations
- Knot A Bad Christmas Amigurumi by Knot Bad Ami
- Snowball Infinity Scarf by Left In Knots
- Elf Amigurumi by Loops and Love
- Penguin Pal Hoodie by Love Life Yarn
- Chelsea Earflap Hat by Made With A Twist
- Christmas Granny Afghan by Maria’s Blue Crayon
- Making Spirits Bright Graphgan by Meghan Makes Do
- Dear Debbie Jumper by NannaKates Crochet
- Let It Snow Basket by No Hooks Given
- Cozy Cottage Stocking by Pattern Paradise
- Holiday Table Runner by Pattern Paradise
- The Sawyer Scarf Pattern by Sierra’s Crafty Creations
- Cable Ear Warmer Headband by Stitch In Progress
- North Star Baby Lovey Blanket by Stitch In Progress
- Ruffled Tree Skirt by Stitch In Progress
- Arrows to Infinity Scarf by Stitch in Progress
- Christmas Tree Pillow by Stitching Together
- Winterberry Sweater by Talia’s Crochet Creations
- Ollie the Elf by The Blue Elephants
- Peppermint Coasters by The Purple Poncho
- Winter Penguin by Thoresby Cottage
- Dallas Hat by Two Brothers Blankets
- Dallas Scarf by Two Brothers Blankets
- Sleep Santa Pillow by Underground Crafter (that’s me!)
- Wildwood Slouchy Beanie by The Unraveled Mitten
- Woven Cowl by Winding Road Crochet
- I’ve Made My Point Beanie by Yarnique
- Pinewood Beanie by E’Claire Makery
So, jump over and buy your copy and get the free bonuses today because it is only available through this Friday, July 26, 2019.
We do offer a 30-day money back guarantee, so there is really no risk to you buying your copy today!
I can’t wait to see you rock your handmade holiday goals this year!
Grab your copy at 85% off here, before it is gone!