The Scrubbie Crochet Along is the third crochet along of 2020 hosted in the CAL Central Facebook and Ravelry groups. We’ve brought together ten faboulous crochet designers to bring you free crochet patterns for scrubbies. Join us to make pretty and practical scrubbie projects while chatting with other crocheters!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
This is the main post for 2020 Scrubbie crochet along. Read on for more details including:
- How the 2020 Scrubbie Crochet Along Works,
- How To Join the 2020 Scrubbie CAL, and
- 2020 Scrubbie Crochet Along Schedule.
How the 2020 Scrubbie Crochet Along Works
From June 9 through August 10, 2020, we’ll share a new free crochet pattern for a scrubbie every week! You can make pretty and practical scrubbie patterns to keep at home for washing dishes or exfoliating, for gifts, or to donate to charity while chatting with other crocheters in our groups and sharing your projects!
Each pattern will use 1-4 skeins of 100% cotton or dishcloth yarn. If you don’t have a lot of cotton yarn in your stash, here are some that I use:
This crochet along is a twist on the Washcloth Crochet Along we hosted for the past two years. You can find the patterns from our 2018 Washcloth CAL here and the patterns from our 2019 Washcloth CAL here.
How To Join the 2020 Scrubbie CAL
- You can join in by crocheting the patterns as you have time.
- Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #CALCentralCrochet on all social media.
- If you’d like to chat with other crocheters, join the CAL Central Facebook group or the CAL Central Ravelry group.
- By the end of the CAL, you’ll have up to 10 awesome projects. Make pretty and practical scrubbies while having fun with us!
- Use this button below on your Ravelry project pages or elsewhere on social media. Right click (on desktop) or tap and hold (on mobile) to save.
2020 Scrubbie Crochet Along Schedule
This list will be updated during the CAL to include links to each pattern as it is released.
- June 9: Announcement and Schedule (you are here)
- June 10: Pattern 1 by Underground Crafter
- June 15: Pattern 2 by Oombawka Design
- June 22: Pattern 3 by Jessie At Home
- June 29: Pattern 4 by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- July 6: Pattern 5 by 5 Little Monsters
- July 13: Pattern 6 by Hooked for Life Publishing
- July 20: Pattern 7 by American Crochet
- July 27: Pattern 8 by Creative Crochet Workshop
- August 3: Pattern 9 by Stitches n Scraps
- August 10: Pattern 10 by The Purple Poncho
- Crochet at your own pace.