I’m so excited to be part of the Handmade for the Holidays Pattern Bundle for the second year in a row. If you’re always vowing to start your holiday crocheting earlier so that you don’t end up gifting “I.O.U.s” instead of crochet projects, you’ll love this collection of patterns for handmade holiday projects. UPDATED: You missed your chance, this bundle has now ended.
2020 has been a challenging year for many, and my yarn and hook have helped me get through the challenges of this spring and summer. Sharing handmade gifts is my way of sharing a hug, especially when I can’t see someone in person. If you’ve ever gotten a thoughtful handmade gift, you know just what I’m talking about. You can just feel the love coming through in every stitch!
I know I’m not alone in thinking about making more handmade gifts than usual this year. I’ve teamed up with 22 crochet designers to bring you the Handmade for the Holidays Crochet Pattern Bundle! It’s packed with 43 patterns so you can get started on your handmade holiday adventure and crochet all the things for the holidays: holiday stockings, coasters, tree skirts, table runners, and blankets to decorate your home; and trendy hats, gloves, and scarves and adorable amigurumi and kids projects to gift to your loved ones!
You can get ALL 43 Handmade for the Holidays Crochet Patterns worth over $170.00 for over 85% off. But, we are only offering this pricing for this week only as a Christmas in July present to you!
But wait, there is more! (I love to say that!)
As an additional bonus and gift to you, many of my designer friends have included discount codes for their pattern shops in the bundle! So, you not only get 43 perfect patterns that normally retail for over $170, you also get discounts to grab more wonderful patterns from your favorite designers, or maybe someone new that you are just seeing as part of the bundle.
So, jump over and buy your copy and get the free bonus today because it is only available through Friday, July 24, 2020. (We do offer a 30-day money back guarantee, so there is really no risk to you buying your copy today!)
And, because I love my blog readers, if you buy the Handmade for the Holidays Crochet Pattern Bundle using my link, I will gift you any 3 patterns or ebooks of your choice from my Ravelry shop. To claim this extra bonus, just email me at marie AT undergroundcrafter DOT com with your receipt and let me know which 3 patterns you’d like.
So, you not only get 43 wonderful handmade holiday patterns that normally retail for over $170, you also get discounts to grab more wonderful patterns from your favorite designers (or someone new that you are just meeting as part of the bundle), AND 3 patterns or ebooks from my shop.
What Patterns Are in This Bundle?
Some of my favorite crochet designers, including Underground Crafter contributors and CAL Central Crochet Along designers, have patterns in this bundle!
Here’s the full list of included patterns:
- Book Nook Throw by Ambassador Crochet
- Holiday Magic Christmas Tree Skirt by Ambassador Crochet
- Puff This Way Beanie by Bliss This
- Puff This Way Cowl by Bliss This
- Puff This Way Wrist Warmer by Bliss This
- Dead of Winter Wrap by By Stephanie Erin
- Lemon Peel Mobius Scarf by Creations by Courtney
- Wrapped in Kisses Blanket by Creations by Courtney
- Floppy Reindeer Amigurumi by Hooked by Kati
- Holiday Llama Chalk Bag by Hook Yarn Carabiner
- Snowcapped Mountain Bookend by Hook Yarn Carabiner
- Faux Brioche Scarf by Jessie At Home
- Green Gradient Cowl by Jessie At Home
- Star Trivet Centerpiece by Jessie At Home
- Fireside Mittens by Knitting with Chopsticks
- Holiday Candle Amigurumi by Knot Bad Ami
- Mini Angel Amigurumi by Loops and Love
- Balsam Scarf by Made With a Twist
- Snowman Tree Skirt by Maria’s Blue Crayon
- The Semper Cowl by Meghan Makes Do
- Holiday Joy by Moogly
- Trinity Stitch Cowl by Ned and Mimi
- Trinity Stitch Hat by Ned and Mimi
- Ferns Beanie by Nomad Stitches
- Winter Mountain Mittens by Nomad Stitches
- Fall Ready Crossbody Bag by Noor’s Knits
- Tunisian Snowflakes Earwarmer by Noor’s Knits
- Christmas Present Coaster by Stitch In Progress
- Suit Style Scarf by Stitch In Progress
- Table Runner by Stitch In Progress
- Triple Trinity Headband by Stitch in Progress
- Triple Trinity Scarf by Stitch in Progress
- Joyeaux Christmas Stocking by Sweet Potato 3
- Ollie the Elf by The Blue Elephants
- Pascal Baby Blanket by The Blue Elephants
- Itty Bitty Love Me Kitty by Thoresby Cottage
- Mini Christmas Cat by Thoresby Cottage
- Rory Cowl by Two Brothers Blankets
- Rory Hat by Two Brothers Blankets
- Beanie with a Twist by Underground Crafter (that’s me!)
- Becoming Scarf by Underground Crafter
- Flattened Shell Hat by Underground Crafter
- Quick and Easy Shawl by Underground Crafter
So, jump over and buy your copy and get the free bonuses today because it is only available through this Friday, July 24, 2020.
I can’t wait to see all your handmade holiday projects this year!
Grab your copy at 85% off here, before it is gone!