Happy New Year! Thank you for your support throughout 2021. I wish you and your loved ones the best for a healthy, joyous, and creatively inspired 2022! If you’d like to know what’s coming up on Underground Crafter in 2022, read on for details.
Looking Back on 2021
I thought things would slow down after 2020, but boy was I wrong! 2021 turned out to be quite an adventure. Here are some highlights.
- I was able to collaborate with eleven fabulous guest contributors to bring patterns and guest posts to you.
- Amanda from Easy on the Tongue shared one knit pattern,
- Caleb from Crafting at the Poole shared three crochet patterns,
- Jessica from Of Knitting shared two crochet patterns and one knit pattern,
- Julie from OneLittleHook shared a crochet pattern and two fabulous pattern roundups,
- Lauren from Knit A Bit, Crochet Away shared a knitting pattern,
- Lea Louise from Inspired Quilting with Lea Louise shared two sewing patterns,
- Malena from Straight Hooked shared a crochet pattern,
- Mel from Quilting Room with Mel shared one sewing pattern,
- Melissa from Crafty Kitty Crochet shared a crochet pattern,
- Rose from Yarn Craftee and Craft-Her shared two crochet patterns, and
- Veronika from Blue Star Crochet shared a crochet pattern.
- I hosted an (almost) year-long crochet along, the Textures and Tassels Blanket Mystery CAL and the third annual Christmas in July Make Along, as well as five multi-designer crochet alongs with CAL Central Crochet, and three multi-designer knit alongs with KAL Corner Knitting. I joined in for nine other blog hops and make alongs hosted by other bloggers and yarn companies friends.
- I brought back the charity spotlight series to highlight organizations that accept handmade donations and to share new free crochet patterns designed to meet their donation guidelines.
Plans for 2022
One of the things most readers love about Underground Crafter is all the make alongs, so I’m going to keep those coming in 2022. Here’s what I have planned so far!
- Another mystery blanket crochet along! This one will kick off on Friday, January 14, 2021 with the supply list posted on Friday, January 7, 2022.
- Five multi-designer crochet alongs with the CAL Central Crochet Facebook group, starting with the Cozy at Home CAL that kicks off on Monday, January 10, 2022.
There will be plenty more blog hops and make alongs to come, but those will have to stay secret for now. The best way to get alerts is to sign up for my weekly newsletter. Once you subscribe, you get a coupon code for your choice of one of my premium patterns and private access to my vault of subscriber goodies including free crochet and knitting patterns and coupon codes for discounts from some of my favorite indie designers and companies. And, of course, each week you’ll get my newsletter which includes links to all the patterns and tutorials posted on Underground Crafter as well as to the latest from any make alongs and blog hops.
Again, thank you for your support and best wishes for a wonderful year!