Cozy at Home is the first crochet along of 2022 hosted in the CAL Central Facebook and Ravelry groups. It’s also our second annual Cozy at Home CAL. We’ve brought together twelve of your favorite crochet designers to bring you free crochet patterns for cozy and comfy home décor projects. Join us to make wonderful projects, chat with other crocheters, and enter to win one of four fabulous prizes!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
This is the main post for 2022 Cozy at Home crochet along. Read on for more details including:
- How the 2022 Cozy at Home Crochet Along Works,
- How To Join the 2022 Cozy at Home CAL,
- 2022 Cozy at Home Crochet Along Schedule,
- 2022 Cozy at Home CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway Prizes, and
- Enter the 2022 Cozy at Home CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway.
How the 2022 Cozy at Home Crochet Along Works
Every Monday from January 10 through March 28, 2022, we’ll share a free crochet pattern to make your home more comfy and cozy! You can make these home decor projects to keep, for gifts, or to donate to charity while chatting with other crocheters in our groups and sharing your projects to win giveaway prizes!
We’ve partnered with Darn Good Yarn, GlassEyesOnline, Hooked for Life Publishing, I Like Crochet, and Shaggy Baggy to bring you some great prizes in our end-of-CAL giveaway. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway by scrolling down to the bottom of this post by Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
How To Join the 2022 Cozy at Home CAL
- Sign up for my newsletter to get reminders each week with the new patterns included.
- You can join in by crocheting the patterns as you have time.
- Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #CALCentralCrochet on all social media.
- If you’d like to chat with other crocheters, join the CAL Central Facebook group or visit this thread in the CAL Central Ravelry group.
- By the end of the CAL, you’ll have up to 12 awesome projects. Make your home comfy and cozy while having fun with us!
- Use this button below on your Ravelry project pages or elsewhere on social media. Right click (on desktop) or tap and hold (on mobile) to save.
2022 Cozy at Home Crochet Along Schedule
This list will be updated during the CAL to include links to each pattern as it is released.
- January 10: 2022 Cozy at Home CAL Announcement and End-of-CAL giveaway (you are here)
- January 10: Pattern 1 by Underground Crafter
- January 17: Pattern 2 by Oombawka Design
- January 24: Pattern 3 by The Loopy Lamb
- January 31: Pattern 4 by Ned & Mimi
- February 7: Pattern 5 by ChristaCoDesign
- February 14: Pattern 6 by Stitches n Scraps
- February 21: Pattern 7 by The Blue Elephants
- February 28: Pattern 8 by The Purple Poncho
- March 7: Pattern 9 by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- March 14: Pattern 10 by by Moogly
- March 21: Pattern 11 by Blue Start Crochet
- March 28: Pattern 12 by Yarn Craftee
- Crochet at your own pace
- Sunday, April 3, 2022: Deadline for entering the end-of-CAL giveaways (see below for more details and to enter)
2022 Cozy at Home CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway Prizes
We love to collaborate with fabulous companies to bring you amazing prizes at the end of each CAL Central Crochet Along. For Cozy at Home, we are partnering with Darn Good Yarn, GlassEyesOnline, Hooked for Life Publishing, I Like Crochet, and Shaggy Baggy. Read on for more details about the prizes and how to enter for your chance to win one of these prizes!
Darn Good Yarn will provide one lucky winner with 2 skeins of Silk Roving Worsted Weight Phenomena yarn. This fan favorite recycled silk yarn is hand dyed by talented artisans in India. Show your support by following Darn Good Yarn on Facebook | Instagram.
GlassEyesOnline will provide one lucky winner with a 130-piece assortment of amigurumi safety eyes and noses. You can use these high quality eyes and noses for crochet, sewing, and other dolls and critter makes. Show your support by following GlassEyesOnline on Etsy | Facebook | Instagram.
Hooked for Life Publishing will provide one lucky winner with a Hookers Rule sticker. Now everyone will know how much you love to crochet! Show your support by following Hooked for Life on Facebook | Instagram.
I Like Crochet will provide one lucky winner with a Gold Membership to I Like Crochet, my favorite crochet magazine! (And, yes, I may be a little bit biased since I have over a dozen patterns published in its issues.) Gold Membership includes weekly content preview emails, instant access to 700+ patterns, and a subscription to both the I Like Crochet magazine and digital collections for a year! Show your support by following I Like Crochet on Facebook | Instagram.
Shaggy Baggy will provide one lucky winner with a handcrafted large bucket bag. These bags are great for carrying your latest crochet project while on the go. They’re also pretty enough to use for yarn storage at home. Show your support by following Shaggy Baggy on Facebook | Instagram.
Continue on to learn how to enter the giveaway for your chance to win a prize!
Enter the 2022 Cozy at Home CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway
- This is the end-of-CAL giveaway for the 2022 Cozy at Home Crochet Along. The Crochet Along is hosted by CAL Central and the giveaway is organized by Underground Crafter.
- Enter the end-of-CAL giveaway using any of the options on the Rafflecopter widget below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, April 3, 2022.
- Winners will be chosen from the entries at random. Each will win one of the prizes listed above.
- Winners will be contacted approximately one week after the entries close. Winners will have three days to claim their prizes. If winners do not respond within three days, prizes will be awarded to alternates.
- This giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited by law.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in our Facebook and Ravelry groups, too!