I’m sharing a giveaway for an exclusive Baby Lock kit with pretty 100% cotton quilting fabric and a simple sewing pattern. Inside this kit, you’ll find all the Riley Blake Designs Saturday in Paris fabric you need to make a Sewing Machine Cover! Read on for details.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links. I am a Baby Lock Brand Ambassador and this post is part of our ongoing collaboration. Photos © Baby Lock and used with permission.
Back in June, I (virtually) attended Uncommon Threads, an annual retreat for Brand Ambassadors and other friends of Baby Lock. Since we weren’t meeting in person, Baby Lock shipped a goodie box to each of us. If you’d like to see all the included goodies, you can watch my unboxing below!
One of the goodies inside was an exclusive kit only available from Baby Lock retailers, the Riley Blake Designs Saturday in Paris Sewing Machine Cover kit. I decided this would make a fabulous giveaway and I hope you agree!
Saturday in Paris is a Riley Blake Designs fabric collection by Christopher Thompson, also known as the Tattooed Quilter. While you can get the fabric in this collection online at Fat Quarter Shop or Amazon, or at your local quilt shop, the kit is exclusively available at your local Baby Lock dealer (who just might also be your local quilt shop).
Inside the kit, you’ll find…
- A 5″ Stacker (C-11360-42) with 42 pre-cut squares,
- 1 yard in Mint Main (C11360),
- 2/3 yard in Denim Stripe (C11367),
- 1/3 yard in Denim Pin Dot (C705),
- and the pattern to make your Sewing Machine Cover (which will measure 25.5″ x 35.5″ when flat).
To finish the pattern, you’ll also need to get…
- A 25.5″ x 35.5″ piece of batting,
- A 45 mm rotary cutter, cutting mat, and acrylic ruler, and
- A sewing machine with needle and thread and basic sewing supplies (seam ripper, etc.).
- Also, it’s optional but you may want a 6″ x 25.5″ piece of fusible interfacing or batting for the pocket.
It’s a simple project that will really brighten up your sewing room! (Confession: I wish these lovely photos were in my sewing area!)
After learning more about the Riley Blake Designs Saturday in Paris Sewing Machine Cover kit, you are probably ready to get your hands on this fabric and pattern! You can buy it now from Baby Lock retailer, or enter the giveaway below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, August 28, 2022 for your chance to win one kit!