I’m teaming up with 30 amazing crochet bloggers who’ll dazzle you with their patterns for holiday gift ideas throughout November and into the first days of December! While you’re getting presents ready for all of your loved ones (there’s nothing better than a nice, personalized gift into which thought and effort have been put), you can also enter to win prizes for yourself from our favorite craft companies. It’s a giftstravaganza all around!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
This is the main post for the 2022 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along and Blog Hop. Read on for more details including:
- How the 2022 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along and Blog Hop Works,
- How To Join the 2022 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along and Blog Hop,
- 2022 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along and Blog Hop Schedule,
- 2022 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along Giveaway Prizes, and
- Enter the 2022 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along Giveaway.
How the 2022 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along and Blog Hop Works
Every day from November 1 through December 1, 2022, there will be a new and exciting handmade holiday gift idea for you to crochet up from clear, easy-to-follow, and unique patterns. I’ve teamed up with 30 top crochet bloggers to bring you 31 free patterns perfect to make as gifts for yourself, your loved ones, for your kid’s class, for your crochet circle, and anyone else in between! Each pattern is made with just 1, 2, or 3 skeins of yarn.
Each week will have a theme.
- Week 1 (November 1-7): Gifts for Home
- Week 2 (November 8-14): Gifts for Women
- Week 3 (November 15-21): Gifts for Babies, Kids, and Teens
- Week 4 (November 22-28): Gifts for Anyone
- Week 5 (November 29-December 1): Last-Minute Gifts
All the patterns in this CAL are forever free on the blog of each designer. But for each pattern, you can also get a coupon code valid for 24 hours to download that day’s featured pattern as a PDF for free.
We’ve also partnered with some of our favorite companies to get some great prizes for you. Scroll down to get more details on the prizes from AndeanSun Yarns, Babé Crochet, Clover USA, Hooked for Life Publishing, KennyClayCo, KnitPal, Knitter’s Relief Balm, Unicorn, and Walnut Farm Designs and to enter the giveaway for your chance to win one of 9 prizes by Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
How To Join the 2022 Giftstravaganza and Blog Hop Crochet Along
- Sign up for Crochet Along updates and the Underground Crafter newsletter to get regular updates, including an update as each CAL pattern and coupon code is released. When you sign up, you’ll also get access to my subscriber vault which includes exclusive free PDF patterns, a coupon code for your choice of any crochet or knitting pattern or ebook from my Ravelry shop, and coupon codes from other indie designers and crafts businesses.
- Alternatively, you can stop by this blog post every day through December 1, 2022 to get the latest pattern and coupon code.
- You can join in by crocheting the projects as you have time.
- Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #GiftstravaganzaCAL on all social media.
- If you’d like to chat with other crafters, join the Underground Crafters Facebook group.
- By the end of the Crochet Along, you’ll have up to 31 awesome projects. Get ready for the handmade holiday season while having fun with us!
- Use this button below on your Ravelry project pages or elsewhere on social media. Right click (on desktop) or tap and hold (on mobile) to save.
2022 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along Schedule
This list will be updated during the Crochet Along and Blog Hop include links to each pattern. Within each pattern, you will find a coupon code or link so that you can download the PDF version of the pattern for free for 24 hours.
- November 1: Announcement and Giveaway Information (you are here)
- Week 1: Gifts for Home
- November 1: Pattern 1 is the Timber Beanie by Underground Crafter with special coupon code through December 2, 2022
- November 2: Pattern 2 is the Nordic Reindeer Dishcloth by Raffamusa Designs
- November 3: Pattern 3 is the Santa Kitchen Towel by Fosbas Designs
- November 4: Pattern 4 is the O’ Christmas Tree Towel by A Crocheted Simplicity
- November 5: Pattern 5 is the A Touch of Autumn Placemat by Pam’s Cozy Corner
- November 6: Pattern 6 is the Peppermint Candy Placemat by SASSy A’s Specialty Shoppe
- November 7: Pattern 7 is the Snow Glory Wall Hanging by Clair de Lun Fiber Art
- Week 2: Gifts for Women
- November 8: Pattern 8 is the Waffle Dishcloth by Knitting with Chopsticks
- November 9: Pattern 9 is the Autumn Twist Ear Warmer by The Purple Poncho
- November 10: Pattern 10 is the Winterberry Super Chunky Scarf by Crochet with Frankie Kate
- November 11: Pattern 11 is the Storybook Scarf by Straight Hooked
- November 12: Pattern 12 is the Quick and Elegant Earrings by Celtic Knot Crochet
- November 13: Pattern 13 is the Blanket Stitch Scarf by Cute As a Button Crochet & Crafts
- November 14: Pattern 14 is the Celtic Weave Earwarmer by Two Brothers Blankets
- Week 3: Gifts for Babies, Kids, and Teens
- November 15: Pattern 15 is the BTS Butter Keychain by Anvi’s Granny
- November 16: Pattern 16 is the Mushroom Bag by Persia Lou
- November 17: Pattern 17 is the Floryn Baby Blanket by Madame Stitch
- November 18: Pattern 18 is the Windy City Toddler Coat by Hooked for Life Publishing
- November 19: Pattern 19 is the Odin the Owl Amigurumi by Green Fox Farms Designs
- November 20: Pattern 20 is the Reading Pillow by Sunflower Cottage Crochet
- November 21: Pattern 21 is the Lacy Baby Blanket by Malloo
- Week 4: Gifts for Anyone
- November 22: Pattern 22 is the Starry Nights Pouch by Thoresby Cottage
- November 23: Pattern 23 is the Moss Stitch Fingerless Gloves by Kickin’ Crochet
- November 24: Pattern 24 is the Quick & Easy Giant Christmas Stocking by King & Eye
- November 25: Pattern 25 is the Littlest Angel by Oombawka Design Crochet
- November 26: Pattern 26 is the Christmas Tree Towel Topper by Nana’s Crafty Home
- November 27: Scheduled designer was moved to December 2.
- November 28: Pattern 28 is the Christmas Ornament Gift Card Holder by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- Week 5: Last-Minute Gifts
- Crochet at your own pace
- December 4: Deadline for entering the giveaways (see below for more details and to enter).
2022 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along Giveaway Prizes
We’ve also partnered with some of our favorite companies to get some great prizes for you. Scroll down to get more details on the prizes from AndeanSun Yarns, Babé Crochet, Clover USA, Hooked for Life Publishing, KennyClayCo, KnitPal, Knitter’s Relief Balm, Unicorn, and Walnut Farm Designs.
AndeanSun Yarns will provide one lucky winner a 3-pack of Umayo bulky, DK, or fingering weight yarn in winner’s choice of color. These luxurious, soft, strong, and durable yarns are a blend of 35% alpaca, 15% wool, and 50% acrylic fibers with great stitch definition. Show your support by following AndeanSun Yarns on Facebook | Instagram.
Babé Crochet will provide one lucky winner with an Izzy Crochet Hat Template. Your top-down crochet hats will always be the right size from now on! Show your support by following Isabelle on Etsy | Facebook | Instagram. If you’re in the United States, shop through Babé Crochet’s U.S. distributor, The Lillie Pad.
Clover USA is providing one lucky winner with a prize package including an Amour hookin the winner’s choice of sizes, a Swatch Ruler and Needle Gauge, and a Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set. These hooks are great for cramp-free comfortable crocheting while you check your gauge and mark your stitches to make sure you don’t lose count. Show your support by following Clover USA on Facebook | Instagram.
Hooked for Life Publishing is providing one lucky winner with a Hookers Rule sticker. Show the world how much you love to crochet! This prize will be shipped from the Underground Crafter headquarters in New York City. Show your support by following Mary Beth on Facebook | Instagram.
KennyClayCo is providing one lucky winner with their choice of any in stock yarn bowl. These yarn bowls are handmade by a third-generation potter. They’re ceramic, making them long-lasting and an absolutely gorgeous addition to your crochet corner. Show your support by following KennyClayCo on Etsy and the family business on Instagram.
KnitPal is providing one lucky winner with a pack of 6 skeins of Off The Yak squishy soft yarn in winner’s choice of in-stock color. That’s 720 yards (658 meters) of a worsted (#4/Aran), acrylic, wool, and yak blend yarn in gorgeous, solid colors. Show your support by following KnitPal on Facebook | Instagram.
Knitter’s Relief Balm will provide one lucky winner with their choice of Knitter’s Relief Balm original or with CBD oil in the 2 ounce size. Knitter’s Relief Balm is all natural and chemical free. The no-mess tube makes it easy to apply so you can keep crocheting (or knitting). Want to grab some Knitter’s Relief Balm right now? Enjoy $10 OFF your next purchase! Just put Knitter’s Relief Balm with CBD 2oz in your cart and at checkout use coupon code: CROCHETALONG.
Unicorn is providing one lucky winner with a Wash & Rinse Complete Kit in Classic Scent which includes Fibre Wash (16 oz), Fibre Rinse (16 oz), and a mesh zippered wash bag. If you’re new to Unicorn, you can see how easy it is to use to remove stains from a crochet or knitting project here. Show your support by following Unicorn on Facebook | Instagram.
Walnut Farm Designs is providing one lucky winner with their choice any in-stock item winner’s choice on any in-stock item (excluding flax hackles) including stitch markers, spindle kits, yarn, spinning fiber, dye kits, crochet hook size reminders, and more. Show your support by following Anita on Facebook | Instagram.
Continue on to learn how to enter the giveaway for your chance to win one of these fabulous prizes!
Enter the 2022 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along Giveaway
- This is the giveaway for the 2022 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along hosted and organized by Underground Crafter.
- Enter the giveaway using any of the options on the Rafflecopter widget below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, December 4, 2022.
- Nine winners will be chosen from the entries at random to win a prize. Each will win one of the 9 prizes listed above.
- Winners will be contacted approximately one week after the entries close. Winners will have three (3) days to claim their prizes. If winners do not respond within three days, prizes will be awarded to alternates.
- This giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited by law.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in the Underground Crafters Facebook group, too!