This month’s Crafty Love Link Party is extra special because I just got home from spending a few days rooming with my co-host, Jessie from Jessie At Home, at the In the MKNG creativity festival last weekend. It’s always amazing to spend time IN REAL LIFE with Jessie, instead of through email and messages. (It was also fun to hang out with Tamara from Moogly and Marly Bird!) I can’t wait to see your recent crafty adventures in October’s Crafty Love Link Party!
View this post on Instagram
I had so much fun at @inthemkng this weekend! Some of the best moments were hanging out with my #crochetblogger buddies, (from left to right) Tamara from @mooglyblog, (me), @jessie_athome, and @themarlybird. I even got to meet Donna from @naztazia (though I forgot to get a picture of us together) and see my old fiber festival buddy, Angela from @mollygirlyarn (though I forgot to say goodbye). #undergroundcrafter #inthemkng #crochetersgonnacrochet #makersgonnamake #crochetbloggers #crocheting #crochet #crocheted crochetersofig #instacrochet #yarn
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our thirty-eighth Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Mollis Wrap Cardigan by Joy of Motion Crochet: Janne’s free crochet cardigan pattern includes instructions for adjusting the size.
- Marie: NYC Designer and Entrepreneur by Knits All Folks!: Monica’s Interview with Crafty Love Link Party co-host Marie from Underground Crafter is part of her Variegated Yarn Tales series of interviews with diverse knitters.
- Itty Bitty Kitty by Thoresby Cottage: Caitie’s free crochet amigurumi pattern is perfect for cat lovers.
- Scrappy Patchwork Duckling by Crochet Memories: Cylinda’s free crochet amigurumi pattern is a great stash buster pattern.
- Midnight Madness Poncho by Nana’s Crafty Home: Tonya’s free crochet pattern includes a video tutorial.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects, tips, WIPs, tutorials, and patterns on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter #crafts #crochet #knitting #sewing #quilting #cricut” quote=”Share your latest projects, tips, WIPs, tutorials, and patterns on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!