In this post, I’m shining a spotlight on our August giveaway sponsor for the Holiday Stashdown Crochet-a-Long. (If you’re just learning about the CAL now, you can find more details here.)
This post contains affiliate links.
This month’s featured sponsor is Red Heart Yarns! Red Heart also sponsored the crochet-a-long in 2015. Please show your support by following Red Heart on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | YouTube.
Sponsor Spotlight: Red Heart Yarns
Most crocheters are familiar with Red Heart Yarns, so it’s great to have them return as a sponsor for the Holiday Stashdown CAL. As always, Red Heart is very generous with their prize – it has a $100 retail value! This giveaway prize includes:
- 4 balls Boutique Irresistible
- 3 balls Boutique Unforgettable Waves
- 2 balls Strata
- 2 balls Boutique Gleam
When I saw the prize package, I knew I had to find out more about these yarns and while doing my research I came across some amazing free crochet patterns that I’ve put together into a roundup for you.
The top row features patterns in Boutique Unforgettable Waves. From left to right…
- Waves of Warmth Slouch by Pattern Paradise (photo 1),
- Serendipity Scarf by Oombawka Design (photo 2), and
- Upscale Slouchy Hat by Cristina Mershon for Red Heart (photo 3).
The second row features patterns in the other yarns. From left to right…
- The Goodly Cowl by Laura Bain in Boutique Irresistible for Red Heart (photo 4),
- Oversized Glam Cowl by Heather Lodinsky in Boutique Gleam for Red Heart (photo 5), and
- Very V-Stitch Cowl by Trish Warrick in Strata for Red Heart (photo 6).
Not only is each of these patterns stunning, but they would also make great holiday gifts. I know our CAL has 24 free crochet holiday patterns, but let’s face it – we can always use more inspiration for holiday gifts!
If you want to win this prize, be sure to share your completed picture of the C2C Tote Bag by The Purple Poncho here by Sunday, September 4, 2016!