I’m so excited to be kicking off the first day of (Inter)National Crochet Month 2018 with the Crafty Love Link Party! March is one of my favorite times of the year. This March, I’ll be celebrating my seven year blog anniversary and I’m also co-hosting in the #HookedOnYarn2018 Instagram Challenge. If you’re a crocheter, I hope to see some of your pictures. Feel free to spread the word by using our image on your blog or by sharing it on social media.
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our 31st Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Lalylala ModKit: Sternzeichen Stier by Hakelfieber: Sandra shares her Sagittarius modifications to the Bear Bina crochet pattern by Lalylala.
- Bright Retro Granny Square Coat by Atelier Marie-Lucienne: Marjan shares her finished crochet jacket and the drawing that inspired it.
- Heart Showers Beanie by Cute As A Button Crochet: Esther’s free crochet pattern includes plenty of tutorial photos.
- Resurrecting an Old Friend by Linda’s Crafty Corner: Linda shares her progress on a crochet afghan that she has been working on since 2012.
- Heartful Winter Hat by the Crochetpreneur: Pam’s free crochet pattern for a winter hat is sized for women.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects, tips, WIPs, tutorials, and patterns on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter #crafts #crochet #knitting #sewing #quilting #cricut” quote=”Share your latest projects, tips, WIPs, tutorials, and patterns on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!