It’s week eleven of 12 weeks of roundups including gift ideas for the handmade holidays! Today’s roundup includes 27+ Cricut projects to make great gifts. There are projects using Infusible Ink, iron-on, vinyl, fabric, paper, leather and faux leather, and more of your favorite cutting materials! I’ve also included links to other roundups with almost 100 more projects to choose from, so you’re sure to find your next handmade holiday project. Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links. Photos are copyright the respective designer/publisher and are used with permission.
28 Cricut Projects to Make Great Gifts
Roundup by Underground Crafter
Cricut projects make great gifts. They are often faster to make than other handmade gifts, which is perfect if, like me, you are always a few gifts behind! It’s also very easy to customize gifts with Cricut, which means that once you find a project you love to gift, you can personalize it for the recipient in just a few minutes. Finally, if you already have a Cricut machine, you are probably just looking for reasons to turn it on and have fun!
Left column, from top to bottom:
- DIY Unicorn Charm by The Country Chic Cottage: This Unicorn Charm will make a really cute accessory for your teen or someone who just loves unicorns!
- Sweetly Striped Infant Bodysuit by Moogly: This is a great way to give a unique and custom baby shower gift. How cute is this!
- Reverse Image Painting by Jessie At Home: Learn how to make reverse image paintings with vinyl using this great step-by-step photo tutorial.
- Christmas Mug by How to Heat Press: Make yourself and your family a mug that’s just perfect for Christmas morning with this fantastic tutorial.
- Plus Quilt by Heather Handmade: This simple quilt project will make a really wonderful gift.
- No-Sew Baby Headbands by How to Heat Press: Make a beautiful and unique looking baby headband for your little one’s photo session.
Second column, from top to bottom:
- “Shh.. I’m Counting” Socks by Moogly: These socks will make a fantastic gift for the knitter or crocheter in your life. Hmm… maybe even for an accountant!
- Kawaii Gift Box by Underground Crafter: This adorable, leather gift box can be used as an ornament or gift tag.
- Leather Earrings by Sweet Red Poppy: These leather earrings will make fantastic craft fair items, or gifts for family and friends.
- Elf Girl Christmas Card via AllFreePaperCrafts: Give a unique and custom-made Christmas card this year to your family and friends.
- Simple Circle Coasters by Swoodson Says: These coasters are a great way to decorate your holiday table and they make great gifts, too.
Center column, from top to bottom:
- DIY Christmas Potholders by The Country Chic Cottage: Gift a potholder with a super cute and custom message for your favor cook or baker.
- Delicious Apple Pillow Boxes via AllFreePaperCrafts: Make several of these as unique placeholders for your table with a nice surprise inside. Or, use them as wrap for small gifts.
- DIY Cat Purse by Heather Handmade: If you know someone who just loves cats, this super cute DIY Cat Purse will make a great gift!
- Sheep Yarn Bobbins by Moogly: These Sheep Yarn Bobbins are just adorably cute! They will make working with many colors of yarn less daunting and are a perfect gift for crocheters or knitters.
- Watercolor Coasters by Pineapple Paper Co.: These Infusible Ink coasters are gorgeous and will make an elegant table decoration.
- Personalized Starbucks Tumbler by How to Heat Press: Use vinyl to personalizing Starbucks tumblers for a friend or family member to make a stocking stuffer. Add a gift card, and you’ve got the perfect gift for your java-loving friend.
Fourth column, from top to bottom:
- Personalized Sew Awesome Project Bag by Underground Crafter: Make a fun, personalized tote project for a sewist using Infusible Ink.
- Sisters Baby Onesie by How to Heat Press: This tutorial shows you how to customize any project with foil iron-on.
- Leather and Yarn Earrings by Moogly: Combine a Cricut, leather, and yarn to make fabulous and trendy earrings.
- Christmas Terrarium by Fleece Fun: This a modern, yet rustic-looking decoration makes a great holiday gift.
- DIY Border Print by Heather Handmade: Customize a garment for your little one with this simple and magical border print.
Right column, from top to bottom:
- Easy Christmas Decorations by Swoodson Says: These embroidery hoop decorations can be used as ornaments or wall hangings.
- Believe Wall Sign by Pineapple Paper Co.: Add a little Christmas magic to your home’s decor with this beautiful free SVG cut file.
- Triceratops for Christmas by Sew What Alicia: Use this Triceratops for Christmas cut file to make a fun present for your dinosaur-loving child.
- 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar by 30 Minutes Crafts: Make yourself a gorgeous Advent Calendar to decorate your home or gift one to a friend.
- DIY Leather Notepad with Crochet Pouch by Moogly: This makes a wonderful gift for someone who loves unique looking notepads or journals.
- DIY Caticorn Necklace Holder by Hello Creative Family: This makes a cute decoration for a girl’s room to keep her necklaces free from tangling.
Still looking for more handmade gift idea inspiration? Check out these roundups for almost 100 more Cricut project ideas!
- 27 Personalized Handmade Holiday Projects with Cricut
- 60+ Cricut Tutorials and Cut Files for Fabric and Yarn Lovers