I’m so (or should I say “sew”) excited to announce the Baby Sew Along with Hooked for Life! We’re teaming up to bring you a monthly sewing or quilting pattern suitable for baby. These projects are great for gifting or donating. We’ve even invited some of our favorite sewing bloggers to join in the fun and bring you bonus patterns throughout the year! And, because make alongs are more fun with prizes, we’ve teamed up with some of our favorite brands to bring you really great prizes.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
This is the main post for this sew along. Read on for more details including:
- How the Baby Sew Along Works,
- How To Join the Baby Sew Along,
- Baby Sew Along Schedule,
- Baby SAL End-of-SAL Giveaway Prizes, and
- Enter the Baby SAL End-of-SAL Giveaway.
How the Baby Sew Along Works
I’ve teamed up with Hooked for Life to bring you the Baby Sew Along! On the second Thursday of every month, we’ll share a free sewing or quilting pattern suitable for baby. We’ve invited some of your favorite sewing bloggers and designers to join in, providing bonus patterns throughout the sew along.
And, because sew alongs are more fun with prizes, we’ve reached out to some of our favorite companies to get amazing end-of-SAL prizes. You can find out more about the prizes and enter for your chance to win by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on December 23, 2021 by scrolling down in this blog post!
How To Join the Baby Sew Along
- You can join in by sewing the projects as you have time.
- Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #babysewalong on all social media.
- If you’d like to chat with other sewists, join the Underground Crafters Facebook group.
- By the end of the SAL, you’ll have over a dozen projects for baby.
- Use the button below on social media. Right click (on desktop) or tap and hold (on mobile) to save.
Baby Sew Along Schedule
This is the schedule for the Baby Sew Along. This post will be updated with links as each baby project goes live.
- January 14: Announcement and End-of-SAL Giveaway Information (you are here)
- January 14: Pattern 1 by Hooked for Life
- February 11: Pattern 2 by by Underground Crafter
- March 11: Pattern 3 by Hooked for Life
- April 8: Pattern 4 by Underground Crafter
- April 8: BONUS PATTERN by 5 Little Monsters
- May 13: Pattern 5 by Hooked for Life
- June 10: Pattern 6 by Underground Crafter
- June 10: BONUS PATTERN by Me and My Inklings
- July 8: Pattern 7 by Hooked for Life
- August 12: Pattern 8 by Underground Crafter
- August 12: BONUS PATTERN by Erin Reed Makes
- September 9: Pattern 9 by Hooked for Life
- October 14: Pattern 10 by Underground Crafter
- November 12: Pattern 11 by Hooked for Life
- December 9: Pattern 12 by Underground Crafter
- Sew at your own pace
- December 23, 2021: Deadline for entering the end-of-SAL giveaways (see below for more details and to enter).
Baby Sew Along End-of-SAL Giveaway Prizes
I think make alongs are more fun with prizes, and some of my favorite companies agreed! This post will be updated soon with more details about the prizes.
Continue reading to learn how to enter the giveaway for your chance to win!
Enter the Baby Sew Along End-of-SAL Giveaway
- This is the end-of-SAL giveaway for the Baby Sew Along. The sew along is co-hosted by Underground Crafter and Hooked for Life and the giveaway is hosted and organized by Underground Crafter.
- Enter the giveaway using any of the options on the Rafflecopter widget below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Thursday, December 23, 2021.
- Winners will be chosen from the entries at random. Each will win one of the prizes listed above.
- Winners will be contacted approximately one week after the entries close. Winners will have one week to claim their prizes. If winners do not respond within one week, prizes will be awarded to alternates.
- The names of winners will be made available in list form by request from Underground Crafter.
- This giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited by law.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in the Underground Crafters Facebook group, too! You can share as many pictures as you like in the group, but only pictures submitted here will be entered in the giveaways.