Cozy at Home is the first crochet along of 2023 hosted in the CAL Central Facebook and Ravelry groups. This is also our third annual Cozy at Home CAL. We’re a team of ten of your favorite crochet designers who will bring you free crochet patterns for cozy and comfy home décor projects (hence the name!). Throughout these next few months, you can join us to make amazing crochet projects, chat with other crocheters, and enter to win one of the prizes we have in our giveaway.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
This is the main post for the 2023 Cozy at Home Crochet Along. Below, you’ll find all of the details to be a part of this CAL including:
- How the 2023 Cozy at Home Crochet Along Works,
- How To Join the 2023 Cozy at Home CAL,
- 2023 Cozy at Home Crochet Along Schedule,
- 2023 Cozy at Home CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway Prizes, and
- Enter the 2023 Cozy at Home CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway.
How the 2023 Cozy at Home Crochet Along Works
Every Monday, starting from January 9 through to March 13, 2023, we’ll share a free crochet pattern which fits in the category of cozy home décor. Each pattern will help to make the home comfier, cozier, and more handmade! Use your projects to decorate your own home, gift to someone you love, donate to charity, or sell at a craft fair. Throughout this CAL, you’ll get the chance to chat with other crocheters in our groups who are making the same projects and also share pictures of your progress. All with the chance to win exciting prizes!
We’ve partnered with babé crochet co., GlassEyesOnline, Hooked for Life, KnitPal, and Knitter’s Relief Balm to bring you five great prizes in our end-of-CAL giveaway. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway by scrolling down to the bottom of this post by Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
How To Join the 2023 Cozy at Home CAL
- Sign up for Crochet Along updates and the Underground Crafter newsletter to get regular updates, including an update as each CAL pattern is released. When you sign up, you’ll also get access to my subscriber vault which includes exclusive free PDF patterns, a coupon code for your choice of any crochet or knitting pattern or ebook from my Ravelry shop, and coupon codes from other indie designers and crafts businesses.
- You can join in by crocheting the patterns as you have time.
- Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #CALCentralCrochet on all social media.
- If you’d like to chat with other crocheters, join the CAL Central Facebook group or visit this thread in the CAL Central Ravelry group.
- By the end of the CAL, you’ll have up to 10 awesome projects. These will be perfect for making your home cozy and comfy or gifting to your near and dear ones.
- Use this button below on your Ravelry project pages or elsewhere on social media. Right click (on desktop) or tap and hold (on mobile) to save.
2023 Cozy at Home Crochet Along Schedule
This list will be updated during the CAL to include links to each pattern as it is released.
- January 1: 2023 Cozy at Home CAL Announcement and End-of-CAL giveaway (you are here)
- January 9: Pattern 1 by Underground Crafter
- Show your support by following Marie on Newsletter | Facebook | Instagram | LoveCrafts | Pinterest | Ravelry | YouTube
- Get the Sofa Scarf or Comfort Shawl pattern
- January 16: Pattern 2 by Moogly
- January 23: Pattern 3 by Stitches n Scraps
- January 30: Pattern 4 by Oombawka Design
- February 6: Pattern 5 by The Loopy Lamb
- February 13: Pattern 6 by Hooked for Life
- February 20: Pattern 7 by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- Show your support by following Amy on Etsy | Facebook | Instagram | LoveCrafts | Pinterest | Ravelry
- Get the Simple Cozy Coaster pattern
- February 27: Pattern 8 by Yarn Craftee
- Show your support by following Rose on Etsy | Facebook | Instagram | LoveCrafts | Pinterest | Ravelry | YouTube
- Get the Quick Basket pattern
- March 6: Pattern 9 by Handmade by Stacy J
- March 13: Pattern 10 by Raffamusa Designs
- Show your support by following Raffaella on Etsy | Facebook | Instagram | LoveCrafts | Pinterest | Ravelry | YouTube
- Get the Solid Hexagons Blanket pattern
- Crochet at your own pace
- Sunday, March 19, 2023: Deadline for entering the end-of-CAL giveaways (see below for more details and to enter)
2023 Cozy at Home CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway Prizes
We love to collaborate with amazing companies to bring you amazing prizes at the end of each CAL Central Crochet Along. For the 2023 Cozy at Home CAL, babé crochet co., GlassEyesOnline, Hooked for Life, KnitPal, and Knitter’s Relief Balm to bring you five great prizes. Read on for more details about the prizes and how to enter for your chance to win one of these prizes!
babé crochet co. will provide one lucky winner with The Izzy Crochet Hat Templates. Your top-down crochet hats will always be the right size from now on — from newborn through adult XL! Show your support by following Isabelle on Etsy | Facebook | Instagram. If you’re in the United States, shop through babé crochet co.’s U.S. distributor, The Lillie Pad.
GlassEyesOnline will provide one lucky winner with an Amigurumi Assortment. You can use these high quality eyes and noses for crochet, sewing, and other dolls and critter makes. Show your support by following GlassEyesOnline on Etsy | Facebook | Instagram.
Hooked for Life Publishing is providing one lucky winner with a Hookers Rule sticker. Show the world how much you love to crochet! This prize will be shipped from the Underground Crafter headquarters in New York City. Show your support by following Mary Beth on Facebook | Instagram.
KnitPal is providing one lucky winner with a pack of 3 balls of Ombré Encore in the winner’s choice of any in-stock color. That’s 507 yds (420g) of a super soft, chainette-style, machine washable, gradient, bulky (#5/chunky weight), 100% acrylic yarn in gorgeous solid and ombré colorways. Show your support by following KnitPal on Facebook | Instagram.
Knitter’s Relief Balm will provide one lucky winner with their choice of Knitter’s Relief Balm original or CBD oil in the 2 ounce size. Knitter’s Relief Balm is all natural and chemical free. The no-mess tube makes it easy to apply so you can keep crocheting (or knitting). Want to grab some Knitter’s Relief Balm right now? Enjoy $10 OFF your next purchase! Just put Knitter’s Relief Balm with CBD 2oz in your cart and at checkout use coupon code: CROCHETALONG.
Continue on to learn how to enter the giveaway for your chance to win a prize!
Enter the 2023 Cozy at Home CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway
- This is the end-of-CAL giveaway for the 2023 Cozy at Home Crochet Along. The Crochet Along is hosted by CAL Central and the giveaway is organized by Underground Crafter.
- Enter the end-of-CAL giveaway using any of the options on the Rafflecopter widget below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, March 19, 2023.
- Winners will be chosen from the entries at random. Each will win one of the prizes listed above.
- Winners will be contacted approximately one week after the entries close. Winners will have three days to claim their prizes. If winners do not respond within three days, prizes will be awarded to alternates.
- This giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited by law.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in our Facebook and Ravelry groups, too!
Looking for more patterns for home? Check out our previous Cozy At Home Crochet Alongs.
- 2022 Cozy At Home CAL with 12 free crochet patterns
- 2021 Cozy At Home CAL with 12 free crochet patterns
2 thoughts on “2023 Cozy at Home Crochet Along”
The utube link for yarn crafty is broken. I’m excited to see all the patterns and the cute things for my home I’m going to get to make this CAL. Ty to all that participated in the CAL. I made sure to follow each designer and will look forward to making more of their designs in the future.
Thanks! The YouTube link has been updated.