For the International Crochet Month of 2023, I’m teaming up with 30 amazing crochet bloggers who’ll dazzle you with their patterns and share crochet inspiration throughout March! Each patterns will feature something – a stitch, a technique, a project – that is special to the designer as we celebrate crochet for a month. In addition to getting permanent access to 31 free crochet patterns, each day you’ll have the chance to download the PDF version of the pattern. And, you can also enter to win prizes from some of our favorite craft companies. Read on for more details about the 2023 International Crochet Month Blog Hop!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
This is the main post for the 2023 International Crochet Month Blog Hop. Read on for more details including:
- How the 2023 International Crochet Month Blog Hop Works,
- How To Join the 2023 International Crochet Month Blog Hop,
- 2023 International Crochet Month Blog Hop Schedule,
- 2023 International Crochet Month Blog Hop Giveaway Prizes, and
- Enter the 2023 International Crochet Month Blog Hop.
How the 2023 International Crochet Month Blog Hop Works
Every day from March 1 to March 31, 2023, there will be a new and exciting handmade crochet idea for you to make up from clear, easy-to-follow, and unique patterns. I’ve teamed up with 30 top crochet bloggers to bring you these 31 permanently free patterns perfect to make for yourself, your loved ones, your neighbors, your crochet circle, and anyone else in between!
Each designer will be featured just once in the 31 days of this blog hop so you can be sure that all of the patterns will be very special. If you’ve been meaning to try out new crochet techniques or work up something you’ve never made before, this is a great journey to get into!
All the patterns in this CAL are forever free on the blog of each designer. But during the blog hop, you can also get a coupon code valid for 24 hours to download that day’s featured pattern as a PDF for free.
We’ve also partnered with some of our favorite companies to get some great prizes for you. Scroll down to get more details on the prizes from babé crochet co., KnitPal, Knitter’s Relief Balm, and GlassEyesOnline and to enter the giveaway for your chance to win one of 4 prizes by Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
How To Join the 2023 International Crochet Month Blog Hop
- Sign up for Crochet Along updates and the Underground Crafter newsletter to get regular updates, including an update as each CAL pattern and coupon code is released. When you sign up, you’ll also get access to my subscriber vault which includes exclusive free PDF patterns, a coupon code for your choice of any crochet or knitting pattern or ebook from my Ravelry shop, and coupon codes from other indie designers and crafts businesses.
- Alternatively, you can stop by this blog post every day through March 31, 2023 to get the latest pattern and coupon code.
- You can join in by crocheting the projects as you have time.
- Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #undergroundcrafter on all social media.
- If you’d like to chat with other crafters, join the Underground Crafters Facebook group.
- By the end of the Blog Hop, you’ll have up to 31 awesome projects and some fabulous memories of how you put everything together.
- Use this button below on your Ravelry project pages or elsewhere on social media. Right click (on desktop) or tap and hold (on mobile) to save.
2023 International Crochet Month Blog Hop Schedule
This list will be updated during the Blog Hop include links to each pattern. Within each pattern post, you will find a coupon code or link so that you can download the PDF version of the pattern for free for 24 hours.
- March 1: Announcement and Giveaway Information (you are here)
- March 1: Pattern 1: Night in the City Scarf by Underground Crafter
- March 2: Pattern 2: World Traveler Wrap by Fiber Flux
- March 3: Pattern 3: Clover Shaped Cloth by Moogly
- March 4: Pattern 4: Classic Knit Look Beanie by Rich Textures Crochet
- March 5: Pattern 5: Plumeria Washcloth by Ambassador Crochet
- March 6: Pattern 6: Starla Headband by Carroway Crochet
- March 7: Pattern 7: Mermaid Tears Rectangle Shawl by Salty Pearl Crochet
- March 8: Pattern 8: Shamrock Cowl by Celtic Knot Crochet
- March 9: Pattern 9: Mosaic Squares Plant Pot Cover by Juniper & Oakes
- March 10: Pattern 10: Tranquil Lapghan by The Purple Poncho
- March 11: Pattern 11: Bunny Wall Hanging by Sunflower Cottage Crochet
- March 12: Pattern 12: Mytikas Scarf by Elimee Designs
- March 13: Pattern 13: Bunny Bins by Snappy Tots
- March 14: Pattern 14: Vacation Purse by Hooked for Life
- March 15: Pattern 15: How To Crochet a Granny Square by Easy on the Tongue
- March 16: Pattern 16: Rainbow Scarf by Smiling Colors.
- March 17: Pattern 17: Granny Stripe Blanket by Malloo
- March 18: Pattern 18: Corner-to-Corner Mesh Stitch Washcloth by Made by Gootie
- March 19: Pattern 19: Giraffe Soup Bowl Cozy by Blackstone Designs
- March 20: Pattern 20: Easy Mason Jar Cozy by Simply Melanie Jane.
- March 21: Pattern 21: Dust Bunny by Hooked by Kati.
- March 22: Pattern 22: Sky Scarf by Sandra Stitches
- March 23: Pattern 23: Easy Short Row Hat by A Crocheted Simplicity
- March 24: Pattern 24: Ridgeline Sunglasses Case by Pine Tree Crochet
- March 25: Pattern 25: Kay’s Chunky Snood by Crochet with Frankie Kate
- March 26: Pattern 26: Granny Cozy Pocket Shawl by Annie Design Crochet
- March 27: Pattern 27: Chunky Berry Sweater by Fosbas Designs
- March 28: Pattern 28: Triangles & Cones Shawl by Raffamusa Designs
- March 29: Pattern 29: Easy Hidden Pocket Scarf by Simply Hooked by Janet
- March 30: Pattern 30: Prismatic Headband Earwarmer by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- March 31: Pattern 31: Cordelia Infinity Scarf by MadameStitch
- Crochet at your own pace
- April 2: Deadline for entering the giveaways (see below for more details and to enter).
2023 International Crochet Month Blog Hop Giveaway Prizes
We’ve also partnered with some of our favorite companies to get some great prizes for you. Scroll down to get more details on the prizes from babé crochet co., KnitPal, Knitter’s Relief Balm, and GlassEyesOnline
babé crochet co. will provide one lucky winner with The Izzy Crochet Hat Templates. Your top-down crochet hats will always be the right size from now on — from newborn through adult XL! Show your support by following Isabelle on Etsy | Facebook | Instagram. If you’re in the United States, shop through babé crochet co.’s U.S. distributor, The Lillie Pad.
GlassEyesOnline will provide one lucky winner with an Amigurumi Assortment. You can use these high quality eyes and noses for crochet, sewing, and other dolls and critter makes. Show your support by following GlassEyesOnline on Etsy | Facebook | Instagram.
KnitPal is providing one lucky winner with a pack of Woolen Delights soft and fluffy yarn in the winner’s choice of in-stock color. That’s 1,044 yards of a worsted (#4/Aran), wool, acrylic, and polyamide (nylon) blend yarn in gorgeous, solid colors. Show your support by following KnitPal on Facebook | Instagram.
Knitter’s Relief Balm will provide one lucky winner with their choice of Knitter’s Relief Balm original or CBD oil in the 2 ounce size. Knitter’s Relief Balm is all natural and chemical free. The no-mess tube makes it easy to apply so you can keep crocheting (or knitting). Want to grab some Knitter’s Relief Balm right now? Enjoy $10 OFF your next purchase! Just put Knitter’s Relief Balm with CBD 2oz in your cart and at checkout use coupon code: CROCHETALONG.
Continue on to learn how to enter the giveaway for your chance to win one of these fabulous prizes!
Enter the 2023 International Crochet Month Blog Hop Giveaway
- This is the giveaway for the 2023 International Crochet Month Blog Hop hosted and organized by Underground Crafter.
- Enter the giveaway using any of the options on the Rafflecopter widget below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, April 2, 2023.
- Four winners will be chosen from the entries at random to win a prize. Each will win one of the 4 prizes listed above.
- Winners will be contacted approximately one week after the entries close. Winners will have three (3) days to claim their prizes. If winners do not respond within three days, prizes will be awarded to alternates.
- This giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited by law.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in the Underground Crafters Facebook group, too!