I’m so excited to introduce the second annual Giftstravaganza Blog Hop! I’ve teamed up with dozens of amazing crochet bloggers to share fabulous and free patterns for holiday gift ideas throughout November! Get started on your handmade holiday gift list while chatting with
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
This is the main post for the 2023 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along and Blog Hop. Read on for more details including:
- How the 2023 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along and Blog Hop Works,
- How To Join the 2023 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along and Blog Hop,
- 2023 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along and Blog Hop Schedule,
- 2023 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along Giveaway Prizes, and
- Enter the 2023 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along Giveaway.
How the 2023 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along and Blog Hop Works
Every day during November 2023, there will be a new handmade holiday gift idea pattern for you to crochet. I’ve teamed up with top crochet bloggers to bring you 30 free patterns perfect to make as gifts for yourself, your loved ones, for your children and grandchildren, for your crochet circle, and anyone else in between! Each pattern is made with just 1, 2, or 3 skeins of yarn.
Each week will have a theme.
- Week 1 (November 1-7): Gifts for Home
- Week 2 (November 8-14): Gifts for Women
- Week 3 (November 15-21): Gifts for Babies, Kids, and Teens
- Week 4 (November 22-28): Gifts for Anyone
- Week 5 (November 29-30): Last-Minute Gifts
All the patterns in this CAL are forever free on the blog of each designer. But for each pattern, you can also get a coupon code valid for 24 hours to download that day’s featured pattern as a PDF for free.
We’ve also partnered with some of our favorite companies to get some great prizes for you. Scroll down to get more details on the prizes from AndeanSun Yarns, Cutpie Studio, GlassEyesOnline, KennyClayCo, KnitPal, Knitter’s Relief Balm, Ophireco, Unicorn, and Walnut Farm Designs and to enter the giveaway for your chance to win one of 9 prizes by Monday, December 4, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
Still need more handmade holiday gift ideas? Get all 31 patterns from the 2022 Giftstravaganza Blog Hop and Crochet Along here.
How To Join the 2023 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along and and Blog Hop
- Sign up for Crochet Along updates and the Underground Crafter newsletter to get regular updates, including an update as each CAL pattern and coupon code is released. When you sign up, you’ll also get access to my subscriber vault which includes exclusive free PDF patterns, a coupon code for your choice of any crochet or knitting pattern or ebook from my Ravelry shop, and coupon codes from other indie designers and crafts businesses.
- Alternatively, you can stop by this blog post every day through November 30, 2023 to get the latest pattern and coupon code.
- You can join in by crocheting the projects as you have time.
- Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #GiftstravaganzaCAL on all social media.
- If you’d like to chat with other crafters, join the Underground Crafters Facebook group.
- By the end of the Crochet Along, you’ll have up to 30 awesome projects. Get ready for the handmade holiday season while having fun with us!
- Use this button below on your Ravelry project pages or elsewhere on social media. Right click (on desktop) or tap and hold (on mobile) to save.
2023 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along and Blog Hop Schedule
This list will be updated during the Crochet Along and Blog Hop include links to each pattern. Within each pattern, you will find a coupon code or link so that you can download the PDF version of the pattern for free for 24 hours.
- November 1: Announcement and Giveaway Information (you are here)
- Week 1: Gifts for Home
- November 1: Pattern 1 is the Santa Suit Mug Coasters by Underground Crafter
- November 2: Pattern 2 is the Farmhouse Rustic Crochet Round Jute Placemat by Raji’s Craft Hobby
- November 3: Pattern 3 is the Simple Gnome Basket by Moogly
- November 4: Pattern 4 is the Easy Drunken Granny Blanket by Pattern Princess
- November 5: Pattern 5 is the Gingerbread House Potholder by Raffamusa Designs
- November 6: Pattern 6 is the Frilly Dress Ornament by Underground Crafter
- November 7: Pattern 7 is the Pencil Draft Stopper by Stitches n Scraps
- Week 2: Gifts for Women
- November 8: Pattern 8 is the Beginner Origami Bag by Blackstone Designs
- November 9: Pattern 9 is the Pearl Scarf by KT and the Squid
- November 10: Pattern 10 is the X-capade Trapezoid Shawl by Creations by Courtney
- November 11: Pattern 11 is the HDC Textured Earwarmer by The Purple Poncho
- November 12: Pattern 12 is the Santa Inspired Hanger Covers by Easy on the Tongue
- November 13: Pattern 13 is the Chunky Yarn Bag by Sandra Stitches
- November 14: Pattern 14 is the Soft Fingerless Mittens by Oombawka Design Crochet
- Week 3: Gifts for Babies, Kids, and Teens
- November 15: Pattern 15 is the Gift Box by Fosbas Designs
- November 16: Pattern 16 is the Easy Chunky Baby Blanket by Pam’s Cozy Corner
- November 17: Pattern 17 is the Christmas Bauble Baby Blanket by MadameStitch
- November 18: Pattern 18 is the Sky Clouds Blanket by Noor’s Knits
- November 19: Pattern 19 is the Eyelet Ripple Skinny Infinity Scarf by Underground Crafter
- November 20: Pattern 20 is the Vigo Hat by ChristaCoDesign
- November 21: Pattern 21 is the Ribby Headband by Snappy Tots
- Week 4: Gifts for Anyone
- November 22: Pattern 22 is the Super Chunky Blanket by Fosbas Designs
- November 23: Pattern 23 is the Relaxing Waves Unisex Scarf by Sunflower Cottage Designs
- November 24: Pattern 24 is the Puzzle Blanket by Knitting with Chopsticks
- November 25: Pattern 25 is the Magic Mushroom Dice Bag by Green Fox Farm Designs
- November 26: Pattern 26 is the Everyone’s Everyday Scarf by SASSy A’s Specialty Shoppe
- November 27: Pattern 27 is the Simple Basic Beanie by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- November 28: Pattern 28 is Jonathan’s Bowl Cozy by Simply Hooked by Janet
- Week 5: Last-Minute Gifts
- November 29: Pattern 29 is the Hillside Men’s Cowl by My Crochet Space with coupon code for free PDF download through 6am Eastern on November 30, 2023
- November 30: Pattern 30 is the Double Pebble Stitch Gift Card Holder by Underground Crafter with coupon code for free PDF download through 6am Eastern on December 1, 2023
- Crochet at your own pace
- December 4: Deadline for entering the giveaways (see below for more details and to enter).
2023 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along and Blog Hop Giveaway Prizes
We’ve also partnered with some of our favorite companies to get some great prizes for you. Scroll down to get more details on the prizes from AndeanSun Yarns, Cutpie Studio, GlassEyesOnline, KennyClayCo, KnitPal, Knitter’s Relief Balm, Ophireco, Unicorn, and Walnut Farm Designs.
AndeanSun Yarns will provide one lucky winner a 3-pack of Umayo bulky, DK, or fingering weight yarn in winner’s choice of color. These luxurious, soft, strong, and durable yarns are a blend of 35% alpaca, 15% wool, and 50% acrylic fibers with great stitch definition. Show your support by following AndeanSun Yarns on Facebook | Instagram.
Cutpie Studio will provide one lucky winner with a set of 10 tags for crochet projects. Take your handmade gifts and makes up a notch with these gorgeous tags! Show your support by following Cutpie Studio on Etsy I Facebook I Instagram.
GlassEyesOnline will provide one lucky winner with an Amigurumi Safety Eyes and Nose Assortment set. You can use these high quality eyes and noses for crochet, sewing, and other dolls and critter makes. Show your support by following GlassEyesOnline on Etsy I Facebook I Instagram.
KennyClayCo is providing one lucky winner with their choice of any in stock yarn bowl or mug. These yarn bowls and mugs are handmade by a third-generation potter. They’re ceramic, making them long-lasting and an absolutely gorgeous addition to your crochet or knitting corner. Show your support by following KennyClayCo on Etsy and the family business on Instagram.
KnitPal is providing one lucky winner with a pack of 6 skeins of Off The Yak squishy soft yarn in winner’s choice of in-stock color. That’s 720 yards (658 meters) of a worsted (#4/Aran), acrylic, wool, and yak blend yarn in gorgeous, solid colors. Show your support by following KnitPal on Facebook | Instagram.
Knitter’s Relief Balm will provide one lucky winner with their choice of Knitter’s Relief Balm original or with CBD oil in the 2 ounce size. Knitter’s Relief Balm is all natural and chemical free. The no-mess tube makes it easy to apply so you can keep crocheting (or knitting). Want to grab some Knitter’s Relief Balm right now? Enjoy $10 OFF your next purchase! Just put Knitter’s Relief Balm with CBD 2oz in your cart and at checkout use coupon code: CROCHETALONG.
Ophireco is providing one lucky winner with a set of five Birthstone hooks, a hook stand, and two skeins of yarn. These ergonomic, in-line hooks are hand poured resin, making each one uniquely beautiful! Show your support by following Ophireco on Etsy | Facebook | Instagram.
Unicorn is providing one lucky winner with a 4-Ounce Set with Plush which includes Fibre Wash, Fibre Rinse, Power Scour, and an adorable plush unicorn. If you’re new to Unicorn, you can see how easy it is to use to remove stains from a crochet or knitting project here. Show your support by following Unicorn on Facebook | Instagram.
Walnut Farm Designs is providing one lucky winner with their choice any in-stock item up to $20 retail value, including stitch markers, spindle kits, yarn, spinning fiber, dye kits, crochet hook size reminders, and more. Show your support by following Anita on Etsy | Facebook | Instagram.
Continue on to learn how to enter the giveaway for your chance to win one of these fabulous prizes!
Enter the 2023 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along Giveaway
- This is the giveaway for the 2023 Giftstravaganza Crochet Along and Blog Hop hosted and organized by Underground Crafter.
- Enter the giveaway using any of the options on the Rafflecopter widget below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Monday, December 4, 2023.
- Nine winners will be chosen from the entries at random to win a prize. Each will win one of the nine prizes listed above.
- Winners will be contacted approximately one week after the entries close. Winners will have three (3) days to claim their prizes. If winners do not respond within three days, prizes will be awarded to alternates.
- This giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited by law.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in the Underground Crafters Facebook group, too!
Can’t access the Rafflecopter widget? Click HERE to go directly to the giveaway.