In today’s Granny Square Month post, I’m sharing a roundup of 14 free granny-inspired crochet patterns for women’s accessories. These include fingerless gloves; cowls and scarves; shawls, wraps, shrugs, and ponchos; bags; and a pair of slippers. Some of these patterns are made by joining squares together and others use the granny stitch pattern. Find your next project in this roundup!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links. All photos are © the respective designers and are used with permission.
14 Free Granny-Inspired Crochet Patterns for Women’s Accessories
Roundup by Underground Crafter
Left column, from top to bottom:
- Granny Square Project Bag by Posh Pooch Designs: This pattern includes tutorials for lining and assembling the bag.
- Pop of Pink Granny Cowl by TillIe Tulip: This vibrant cowl features two granny square variations.
- Floral Granny Square Bag by Crochet Dreamz: This 5-color bag includes detailed assembly instructions.
- Granny Stripe Scarf by Purl SoHo: This vibrant and colorful scarf uses the granny stitch.
Center column, from top to bottom:
- Sand Dollar Bag by Kristin Omdahl: This lacy motif bag pattern includes a video tutorial.
- Little Dots, Big Dots Infinity Scarf by Underground Crafter: These simple circle-in-a-square motifs are joined as you go.
- Cappuccino Triangle Shawl by Highland Hickory Designs: This pattern uses a half double crochet variation on the granny stitch.
- Ribbed Granny Stitch Cowl by Eye Love Knots: This ribbed cowl can be worn with the neck rolled up or down.
- Sedona Poncho by Stitch and Hustle: This jumbo granny square poncho includes detailed assembly photos.
Right column, from top to bottom:
- Treble Granny Poncho by Olive + Brook: This motif poncho is made with a self-patterning yarn and includes a seaming tutorial.
- Granny Square Slippers by Purl SoHo: These slippers are made from 6 granny squares and the pattern includes an assembly tutorial.
- Granny Ripple Wrap by Jessie At Home: This large wrap combines the classic granny stitch with a ripple.
- Wonderland Shrug by Stitch and Hustle: This pattern uses a self-patterning yarn to do the colorwork for you.
- Scrap-tastic Finger-less Gloves by BobWilson123: This simple pattern includes a video tutorial.
1 thought on “Roundup: 14 Free Granny-Inspired Crochet Patterns for Women’s Accessories”
So awesome of you to include my Ribbed Granny Cowl in this round up! Thanks! Pinned, and Shared.