Did you know February 10 is Teddy Day? To celebrate, I’ve pulled together a roundup of 10+ free crochet teddy bear patterns that you can make to keep, gift, donate, or sell!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links. Photos are copyright the respective designer/publisher and are used with permission.
Teddy Day is an annual event leading up to Valentine’s Day, but teddy bears are fun to crochet year round! These free crochet teddy bear patterns include micro bears, mini bears, and tall bears, and bears made with different yarn weights.
10+ Free Crochet Teddy Bear Patterns
You’ll find the ideal project for kids and adults of all ages in this collection of adorable free crochet teddy bear patterns.
- Duke the Teatime Teddy by Underground Crafter: This adorable teddy stands with weighted feet.
- Mini Bear by The Loopy Lamb: This extra small bear includes a written pattern and video tutorial, and is part of the Amigurumi Advent Calendar Crochet Along.
- Brady the Bear by Rich Textures Crochet: This 16” tall plush bear includes a written pattern and video tutorial, and is one of four crochetuggle patterns.
- Tiny Black Bear by 5 Little Monsters: This pattern is one of 12 patterns in the Camping Mini Amigurumi Crochet Along.
- Mr. Teddy Bear by Jen Hayes Creations: This pattern for an 18” tall bear with a striped shirt has limbs that are crocheted onto the body.
- Floppy Paws Bear by Underground Crafter: This 19” tall bear is crocheted with bulky yarn.
- Emma-Noel’s Velvet Bear by Coco Crochet Lee: This beginner-friendly bear pattern measures 19” tall.
- No-Sew Bear by Stitches by Fay: This micro bear is 2.5” tall and can be made with super bulky yarn in under an hour.
- Snuggler Bear by The Friendly Red Fox: This plush softie is part teddy bear and part lovey.
Looking for more free crochet teddy bear pattern inspiration? Check out: