I’m continuing the Granny Square Month celebration with another roundup of granny squares. This one is for 6″ (15 cm) granny squares, which happen to be my favorite size. 6″ squares are great for using up small scraps of yarn. They also fit nicely when combined with 9″ and 12″ squares (and, of course, other 6″ squares). If you’re making a larger blanket, you can even combine them with 4″ or 8″ squares, so they are very versatile. I’ve done some 6″ square roundups before, but there are always more being designed (and, they are my favorite size!).
All images are copyright the respective designer and are used with permission.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
- May Emerald Square with video tutorial by Posh Pooch Designs
- Parkdale by Sadie Cuming
- Bailey Afghan Square by Kim Guzman
Second row, from left to right:
- Lest We Forget Poppy Afghan Square by Oombawka Design with video tutorial by YARNutopia
- Mayapple Flower Square by Underground Crafter (that’s me!)
- Checks and Balances Square by Crochet Memories
Third row, from left to right:
- Fates Square by Moogly
- Golden Harvest Granny Square by AG Handmades
- Diagonal Box Stitch Square with video tutorial by Underground Crafter (that’s me!)
Bottom row, from left to right:
- Ocean Twist Afghan Square by Rebeckah’s Treasures
- Primrose Square by Blackstone Designs
- Batik Flower Granny Square by American Crochet
If you enjoyed this roundup, check out these related posts:
And, if you’re a multi-crafter, my Anthology Blanket includes 30 knitting patterns for 6″ squares.