If you subscribe to my weekly newsletter or are a member of the Underground Crafters Facebook group, you know that Tuesday is a big day. The Underground Crafter blog will be celebrating its seventh blogiversary! It’s hard to believe because, as the saying goes, “time flies when you’re having fun!” I asked my newsletter subscribers and group members how they wanted to celebrate, and two ideas rose to the top: seven days of giveaways and a coupon code for the choice of one crochet or knitting pattern from my Ravelry shop. The giveaways will start tomorrow and each will last for 7 days. I’ll be sharing a coupon code in my group on Tuesday, March 27, 2018, and with my newsletter list on Saturday, March 31, 2018. (These will be two different coupon codes, so if you’re a subscriber and a group member, that means two freebies!) I’ll be updating this post throughout the week with a link to each giveaway as it goes live.
- Sunday, March 25, 2018: Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Set – enter through 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, April 1, 2018
- Monday, March 26, 2018: Unicorn Fibre Set – enter through 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Monday, April 2, 2018
- Tuesday, March 27, 2018: Sixth&Spring Knitting Books – enter through 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Wednesday, March 28, 2018: Crochet (or Knitting) Business Kit – enter through 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Wednesday, April 4, 2018
- Thursday, March 29, 2018: Red Heart Yarns Bundle – enter through 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Thursday, April 5, 2018
- Friday, March 30, 2018: Sweet & Tasty Treats Crochet Amigurumi Kit – enter through 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Friday, April 6, 2018
- Saturday, March 31, 2018: Crochet Guild of America Membership – enter through 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Saturday, April 7, 2018
Feel free to share this information with any friends, family, and co-workers who like to crochet, knit, craft, and cook. By the way, if you’re wondering what the collage image includes, it’s 16 of my most popular blog posts. If you missed out on any of these, they are linked up below.
- Top row, from left to right:
- Second row, from left to right:
- Pineapples for Everyone Shawl (crochet pattern),
- Answers to the 12 Most Frequently Asked Questions About Cricut (Cricut basics), F
- For Kyle Baby Blanket (crochet pattern), and
- Braided Beanie (knitting pattern).
- Third row, from left to right:
- Bottom row, from left to right:
Thanks again for your support, and good luck with the giveaways!