If you’ve been following Underground Crafter for a while, you know I love crochet alongs and make alongs! I’m excited to introduce a new type of super quick, super fun crochet along: the Weekend Mystery CALs!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
This is the main post for Weekend Mystery Crochet Alongs with Underground Crafter. Read on for more details including:
- How the Weekend Mystery Crochet Alongs Work,
- How To Join the Weekend Mystery CALs, and
- Links to Weekend Mystery Crochet Along Patterns.
How the Weekend Mystery Crochet Alongs Work
These crochet alongs will be for quick projects that can be made over a weekend using a few skeins of yarn.
- I will announce each Weekend Mystery CAL via my email newsletter a week in advance.
- This post will be updated with the supply list and tips for getting gauge so you can have the right hook size(s) available.
- In the week after the supply list and gauge swatch is released, each pattern will be released in two to three clues, starting on the following Friday. For example, a pattern with two clues will be updated on Friday and Saturday. A pattern with three clues will be updated on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- If you join in, you’ll have a week to gather supplies and you can make the pattern over the following weekend.
- During the Weekend Mystery CAL, you can chat with other crocheters in the Underground Crafters Facebook group or the Underground Crafter Ravelry group.
- After the Weekend Mystery CAL, the pattern will be updated and available as a freebie on my blog.
How To Join the Weekend Mystery CALs
- Sign up for my newsletter to get the announcement for each Weekend Mystery CAL and a reminder when the CAL starts.
- You can join in by crocheting the patterns as you have time.
- Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #undergroundcrafter on all social media.
- If you’d like to chat with other crocheters, join the Underground Crafters Facebook group or the Underground Crafter Ravelry group.
- Use this button below on your Ravelry project pages or elsewhere on social media. Right click (on desktop) or tap and hold (on mobile) to save.
Links to Weekend Mystery Crochet Along Patterns
This list will be updated to add the supply list and gauge information for each Weekend Mystery CAL and then a link to each pattern as it is released.